Chapter 76 (Please Resign)

Rosé walked towards the nearest restaurant.

Robert who was following her sat on the opposite chair.

"Big Brother Robert. Tell me, why did you come to Seoul? Did you follow me here??"

Robert sighed.

He tried to reach Rosé’s hand that was placed on the table but she immediately retracted it.

"Robert, please… Answer my question."

Robert stared at her.

His eyes were full of longing and love.

"Rosé, you know why I came here. It’s all because of you. I wanted to see you. I miss you."

Rosé felt guilty.

She knew that Robert had feelings for her. She already knew about that since they were young.

"Robert, you shouldn’t have come. I… I can’t marry you… I’m sorry."

Rosé could only tell him the truth.

She did not want to give him any false hope. She loved him like a brother.

That was the main reason why she ran away from home. She did not want to marry someone she treated like a brother.

When Robert heard those words, he could not help but clench his fists.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Rosé.. I will not force you..but please, give me a chance to show my love to you… I’m not asking you to love me back…. Letting me love you is enough for me."

Rosé wanted to tell him to give up but before she could say anything, Robert already beat her to it.

"Please do not say that I should give up on you… Rosé.. please…just let me love you.. I promise I will not force you or anything.. I just want to see you, have dinner with you, talk with you.. like how we used to be.."

Robert smiled and stood up.

"Little Mei… As long as you are not married, I will not stop pursuing you… You and I are engaged… Just give me a chance to show you that I am worthy of your love. I gotta go. I will call you soon.:

Robert leaned forward and sneakily took a peck on her cheeks.

Before Rosé could react, Robert was already at the front door.

In the end, Rosécould only glare at him.

When she looked at her watch, she realized that it was already late.

Jisoo might be at home right now. Rosé immediately stood up and hurriedly walked towards the door.

————-

Lisa was current busy facing her laptop.

She wanted to finish everything so she could return home early.

Her schedule was a bit hectic since she was trying to finish everything before Jennie’s twenty ninth birthday.

She could only move her schedule forward so she could have enough time to prepare everything.

She wanted Jennie's birthday celebration to be perfect.

She wanted to propose to her on the day she was born. Jennie already knew that they would marry each other again but Jennie had no idea that she would propose on her birthday.

It had been hours since she sat on the chair and faced her laptop.

Her eyes were starting to get blurry.

She was pinching the center of her brows when Bobby entered the office.

"Boss, here are the files you needed for LongXi Complex."

"Okay.. put it on the table."

Lisa resumed typing on her laptop.

Bobby felt that his Boss needed to rest so he suggested that Lisa should sleep a bit before working again.

“"Boss..I think you should rest for a while. I will finish this one for you."

Lisa stopped her hands from pressing the keyboard and raised her head to stare at Bobby.

"How about the monthly report of Jade Hill Resort and the upcoming sale promotion of Fred's Mall of Korea?”

Bobby nodded.

"This subordinate already finished everything. Boss, I think you should really rest. Young Madam might worry."

When Lisa heard Jennie's name, she immediately nodded.

She was afraid that Jennie might get angry if she found out that she was not paying attention to her health.

She gave the files to Bobby and entered a small room.

The room was designed to be a mini bedroom. It had a big bed in the center and a small cabinet which was full of her clothes.

She usually used this room when she was very busy and could not return home, but since she met Jennie and lived with her, she never used it again.

Lisa laid down on the bed and closed her eyes.

Few minutes later, Lisa fell asleep completely.

She did not know how long she had been sleeping but she dreamt of Jennie.

Jennie’s body was on top of her.

Her two large buns were pressed on her chest.

She touched Lisa's face and kissed her neck.

Lisa could not help but moan.

She slowly worked her hands on her body.

She giggled and kissed Lisa wantonly.

Lisa was starting to feel hot when she realized something was wrong.

Jennie’s lips tasted different.

Although it was still tender, there was no usual sweetness.

Her body felt different.

It was still smooth and soft but it did not fit in her embrace, like she was holding someone else.

Her scent was different.

Jennie's scent had a faint mint on it.

She always felt comfortable whenever she hugged Jennie. She liked to smell her scent, especially on her neck.

But the scent she smelled right now made her want to puke.

A very strong smell of perfume assaulted his nostrils.

Lisa immediately opened her eyes and saw Nancy on top of her.

"FUCK!!!"

When she saw Nancy, Lisa's soul almost few away.

She hurriedly pushed Nancy off her and stood up.

She repeatedly wiped her lips while glaring at Nancy.

"WHY. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU. HERE??!"

Nancy felt like she was slapped a thousand times.

Being pushed by the person she loved, Nancy could not help but cry.

"Lisa ge…"

Nancy tried to touch Lisa but she stepped back as if she despised being touched by her.

Lisa glared at her and said,

"Miss Nancy, it seems like you are not in your right mind. If you can’t separate your work from your personal desire, I suggest that you grab your things and resign immediately!!"