Chapter 34 (Her tears)

(WARNING! This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers. )

(JENNIE AND LISA POV.)

"You—!!!"

Lisa smirked and walked towards Jennie.

She leaned forward and whispered,
"If you beg me on the bed, I might agree with your terms."

"You perve—"Jennie raised her hand to slap Lisa."

Unfortunately, Lisa was able to catch it. She pulled Jennue closer and grabbed her waist. Unable to defend herself, Jennie was assaulted.

She was kissed roughly on the lips. She wanted to push Lisa but he was very strong, her body could only shiver from pain. She could feel that Lisa’s hands were starting to wander on her body.

Touching her.

Pinching her.

Caressing her.

When she felt Lisa's hand moved inside her knee-length skirt, she tried to stop her.

She wanted to yell at her. She wanted Lisa to stop but she couldn’t utter a single word.

Her mouth was blocked by Lisa's lips.

Her hands were locked by Lisa's arms.

Her body was locked by Lisa's embrace.

She could only whimper.

"Noo! We are in a restaurant!"

Although both of them were alone inside a VIP room, she did not want to let Lisa do what she wanted.

Jennie bit Lisa’s lips. After tasting her blood, she thought that she would release her.. But she was wrong.

It only intensified Lisa's rough behavior. As if the smell and taste of her own blood excited Lisa..

After reaching the place she wanted to touch, her fingers immediately hastened its work.

Lisa was stroking, poking and thrusting her fingers inside Jennie.

Her eyes were closed. She could only hear their moans.

She could only smell their scent.

She could only feel his body heat.

Jennie could feel her legs were starting to wobble.

Subconsciously, her hands that were clutching Lisa's shoulders moved upward, encircling her neck.

Finding a new support, Jennue did not bother forcing her legs to stand. She almost dragged Lisa down.

Lisa steeled her body and embraced her more, supporting her to stand straight.

Jennie could feel that she was almost there. A few more thrust and she will find her release.

Few minutes later, she could feel something rushing outside her cave.

"S-Shirmt! ah–ah f-fuck aahhh!!"

She came… on Lisa's fingers while standing inside a restaurant.

Lisa pulled her fingers out from Jennie'5 cave.

After kissing her for the last time,

Lisa whispered in her ears. "Only I can make you feel like this. You are mine Jennie Kim, remember that."

Jennie subconsciously stepped backwards and fell on the chair. Lisa wiped her fingers and grabbed the folder.

"Since you satisfied me, I guess I’ll reconsider your proposal. Expect my signature tomorrow."

Lisa left without turning back. Jennie was sitting for almost half an hour before she started to move.

She noticed that her blouse and skirt were in disarray. Her hair was unkempt.

Her face was full of tears. And her legs were.. wet and sore.

Jennie stared at the door foolishly before she slowly stood up and walked towards the restroom.

--------

(LISA POV. )

After leaving the restaurant, Lisa immediately went inside her car.

"Shit! Fuck!! Shit!!"

She punched the steering wheel until she could feel that the bones on her fingers were all broken.

Lalisa hated herself. Since young, she was taught how to control her emotions, to stay calm always, to stay level headed every time because having emotions would only hinder your success.

But it was very different when it came to Jennie.

She could stir her emotions.

She could make her go crazy.

Lisa cursed herself.

'Why did it become like that?'

Lisa really did not want to hurt her, but she was angry at her— for leaving her, for saying that she did not love her and for proposing that marriage agreement.

Lisa hated it. She hated Jennie. She hated herself.

She just said those words to taunt her.

When she retaliated by trying to slap she, Lisa couldn’t help but want to provoke her more. So, she kissed Jennie.

She just wanted to steal a kiss, but she bit her like an angry kitten.

Lisa could not help but to want more, to want more of her.

She wanted to touch her, to lick every inch of her body, to bury herself inside her, to impregnate her and to love her.

But shit happened because she could not control herself.

She became a beast— a nasty beast.

She just wanted to possess her but she never really wanted to hurt her.

But now, she was crying— she was crying because she had hurt her once again.

Lisa kept on hurting Jennie— again and again… But she couldn’t help herself.

When Lisa recalled Jennie’s face that was full of tears, once again, she repeatedly punched the steering wheel.

Every tear she shed made his heart bleed. Lisa never wanted to make her cry. She continued her craziness, releasing the anger inside her.

After a couple of minutes, Lisa stopped punching the steering wheel. Her hand was already beaten black and blue. But she did not care.

Lisa closed her eyes and brought her hands to her face and smelled it. She could still smell Jennie’s scent.

Lisa took a deep breath.

"Ahhh… Jennie…"

Lisa crazily whispered.

'Once we get married, I won’t let you escape ever again.'