2. Rain, car and lift

I know. Elaina gave her a dont care vibe.

Let's talk about your paintings. Do you know how many paitings you made till now.

875.

Woah, that's alot. And you remember the number too!

It'll be 876 soon.

Great! You seem to be really passionate about your paintings. Do they give you pleasure?

Yes. Painting is my everything.

What do you do if anything goes wrong with the painting? Do you get mad?

Silent.

Elaina?

I burn it.

The painting?

And the reference.

What do you like except painting.

Girls.

Girls? Irene started chuckling. Well that's amazing! Girls are something, something different.

Elaina looked at her, she didnt expect her to take it that easily. Her chuckling sounded pretty cute to Elaina.

So, Do you give your paintings to art galleries?

Yes.

Do you get a nice response?

I guess.

Do you have any phobias? Or anything that you don't like?

I have claustrophobia.

How do you stay alone then? I heard there's not many houses on the mountain.

My house is open and i have quite many lights.

It's good if you can control it. It's good for you. Tell me about your friends.

I don't have any.

You don't have any friends?

No.

From childhood?

I like to be alone.

You never tried making friends?

No.

I can be your friend if you want to.

Elaina keeps looking at her with silence. Suddenly, they hear sound of rain. It's pouring heavy rain outside. They looked outside of the window.

We should go or else we will get stuck here.

Yes.

Elaina you have to come to meet me again cause we didn't get to talk much.

Okay.

"Outside of the hospital"

Elaina's POV :

I got out of there. What was i even doing in there? Did it even help. But that girl is really talkative. What can we do it's her job anyway. She's really beautiful i couldn't take my eyes of her eyes. As soon as i got into my car. I saw her again. Irene was standing out and trying to call someone. Doesn't she know network gets away in this weather. Did she forget her car today or something. Maybe i should try helping her.

Elaina drives her car and stops in front of Irene.

Do you need a ride?

Mhm? will you give me?

I asked.

Yeah, i didn't bring my car today and i can't reach anyone at this moment it'd be really great if you gave me a ride.

Elaina unlocked the door.

Irene's POV :

It's pouring heavily i don't think i could get any help if she didn't ask me for a ride. She's so quiet i didn't really think she'd ask for a ride.

Thank you.

Silent.

I live near the city. It's not far from here. Get on the oneway road and my house will come soon.

Silent.

I am sorry i partially got your car drenched. I was half wet when i got in your car.

Elaina noticed her dress is all drenched and it was quite light that her thighs are showing up and they look pretty. but moreover that she might be cold.

Elaina, i am cold can you please turn off the ac?

Elaina turned the ac off.

Thank you for this and the ride i wouldn't get a ride any sooner.

They both stayed silent for the rest of the time.