3. Painting of pain

After 10 minutes,

Hey, my house is almost here. That one is my house.

Elaina stops her car infront of the apartment.

Thanks for the ride! I hope we will meet soon. Bye!

Bye.

Elaina's PART :

Okay, now let's get back to home i am work left to finish. Elaina started for her house. She turned the way and drove through the forest shortcut. There's roads between the forest which helps her to reach her house sooner. Irene's and her parent's house is closer it's just 2 minutes of distance by car. In 20 minutes she reached her house. Her house is almost near the top of the villa. There is two more houses in the villa and they are on the bottom. Elaina likes classic violin music. She puts some music on and gets changed to something more comfortable. Then she wents to her dungeon. There is two big rooms. One is where she keeps her paintings and other is where she paints. She placed the paper to a perfect place from where she can see her reference perfectly.

!!!Violence alert!!!

So, where were we?

Groans.

Oh yes the tape. Let me open it.

Please- please let me go.

Do you remember why i brought you here?

Yes- please let me go.

Stop whinning like that. A man's whinning is the last thing i want to hear right now.

Coughs badly.

You live by the countryside. You thought you could get away with anything Hun?

I-i-

You what? You destroyed a girl's life just for fun. You are a useless trash anyway. So, i thought i could just use you for my painting.

Please let me go. I can't take this-

Pain, pain is what i paint about. Today i will try something new.

Elaina stares at the brush she has on her hand. She moves it upside down and side to side. Then, suddenly, she stabs the man's eye with it. He screams his heart out. The pain he is feeling, that's what Elaina is about to paint. She keeps staring at him and notices every face muscles of him. Blood is running down from his eye. Soon he loses his consciousness. Elaina starts her painting.

Irene's PART :

I am still wet i need to take shower otherwise i will get cold. Irene gets in her house, turns the light on. As soon as she does that, a white big fluffy dog named wolfie comes out of nowhere and jumps on Irene. Yes, yes i missed you too. She pets wolfie for a long time. Wolfie is a good boy. Now momma needs to take shower. Wolfie seem to understand everything Irene says. He jumped off her lap and went to play. While shower she was thinking about the patients. The other patient's symptoms are quite similar with known disorders but there's something different about Elaina. She seemed quite a normal introvert person but her red eyes keep pocking her. She ties her hair up and then starts to read about introverts and behaviours.