9. What is this feeling?

Elaina's POV :

What all happened together today! It's all actually so much to process together. She's an actual genuine person!? But how can it be. I have never been with someone genuine. All i got was because of my parent's money. They would pay people to be nice with me. But i know deep inside none of them liked me. No one had ever liked me. How can she say so much nice things to me and even make them feel to genuine. When she talks her face sparkles and her eyes say that she's not lying! She's not! Is it really.

Elaina grabs her phone. She opens her Instagram. Her account name is basic "Elaina_" She check up on her account. 21 posts, 3M followers, following 0. She mostly posts her favourite paintings, sometimes her pics, sometimes aesthetic. People seem to like her paintings. Her comments are always turned off, only people she follows can messege her. She sometimes stories when her paintings her selected for gallery exhibitions people buy them too. She's well-known. Instagram is the only social platform she uses. She has seen some fanpages of her as well. When some posts come to her she always likes. She loves it when people appreciate her hard work. She was scrolling Instagram laying on her bed and suddenly she sees a notification. "A.Irene" started folowing you. What!? She sits straight up. This is the actual account. 35 posts, 2.1M followers, follwing 21. She followed me!? Elaina thinks something and dollows her back and almost instantly a messege popped up.

Irene's POV :

Oh gosh this girl even talks so less over chats. I have to keep pushing to make her talk. But i will try as much as i can. Her account is really nice. She arranged things nicely. Wait wait wait, omg this picture is so good. She is looking so GOOD. Her eyes, look at this hairstyle. This is also good. Her account she really managed it nicely. All over she is so neat and organised. As now i see she likes music. I will ask her about musics next time. Wait a minute, following only one? And that's only me what. WHAT IS THIS.

Elaina's POV :

She seems to actually care about me. No psychiatrist will push their patients this much. I actually like to go to the hospital. I like to meet her. She's so beautiful and she has nice voice. I like to keep hearing it. Most of the time she keeps speaking and when she smiles in between. That feels good. This feeling is new.

Elaina opens her account. Her favourite colour is white anyone could say that from her account. As she goes down. She sees a picture her eyes get bigger. Is this IRENE. She's looking so beautiful!!! Is this a wedding!? Where is the groom and bride! She swipes and sees Ivan and Adam. Oh my bad groom and groom. This might be the spy she was talking about. They look cute together. Looking at Irene's smile she just gets lost. Irene must have been really happy this day. She's looking extra cute.