6. Elaina is special.

Irene's PART :

I have been getting quite a lot patients nowdays good thing is they are not all too hard. They are just the basic patients which is easy to handle. Irene was checking her patients. She worked hard all day. When she saw the last name on her list her eyes started smiling. Elaina Casper. She's finally here after three days. Come in.

Elaina's PART :

It's been 3 days after i went to that hospital. She told me to go soon meet her. I should go today. As usual the last appointment at night. She doesn't like to leave her house at the daytime. She came just a few moments ago and it's already her turn in. She walked in and saw Irene. Her brown eyes looking out for her, her loose white shirt and her hair- her hair is open- Elaina's eyes changed expressions. Her hair looks so good open! And she's wearing a pink gloss which suits her so good! As usual she starts speaking first.

Irene's PART :

She walked in two minutes. Her red hair is really pretty. Her red eyes are expressionless and lifeless as always. Her black dress and jacket, shoes, earrings, lip tint everything is on top. She always manages to pick the perfect outfit and they suit her so nicely. She won't speak so i should start..

Hey! Elaina! How are you!

Um fine, i guess.

Oh i didn't ask how you looked!

Her eyes are staring into mine can't tell if she likes it or not. But her eyes changed a bit, to something a little bit less cold.

Jokes apart. How have you been?

Good.

How's your painting going? Did you make the new painting?

Yes. It turned out perfect.

Is it? What was it about.

Pain of getting something stuck in your eyes.

Silence.

Silence.

Are you satisfied?

Pretty much.

Good then. From when did you start painting of pain.

From childhood.

When did you start.

When i started going to school. I started back then.

What was the first thing you drew?

My self-h-

Elaina???? You hurt yourself? How many times did you do it? Do you still do it?

I- Elaina got a bit troubled as that slipped out of her mouth.

Elaina. Your hands. Show me.

Huh!? No.

I said show me. Now. Dont make me force you.

Noo.

Elaina give me your hand. Irene said with a cold voice, that showed how serious she was.

Irene dragged Elaina's hand towards her. She doesn't look like but she's enough strong. She lifts her jacket. And sees her marks and looks at her. She kept looking at them for a while.

Elaina show me your thighs.

Huh!?

Show me.

That's not appropriate!

Irene stood up and walked toward her. She goes close to her. She sits down on her knees. She places her hand on Elaina's dress's edge. She puts it up.

Please, Irene-

Irene looked at the cut marks for a while. Some of the cuts are really deep. She gently caressed the cut marks slowly. As Irene touched Elaina's thigh, she could feel her cheeks and ears burn, she knew she was burning. She was totally caught off guard because of this.

Irene looked up to Elaina with a worried face. Elaina turned her face from Irene.

Elaina! please i want to help you. Please, trust me i really want to help you! I want to be your friend. I know you have never been close to anyone but please give me a chance to do it. I am saying please. Just believe me for once i swear you will not regret it.

Irene. Is this what you do with every patients?

Elaina it's not like that. The patients are easier to be honest and i don't feel connection with them. But you are different. I feel that from myself, not only because you are my patient. You are somehow special. I can't explain it to you now, i dont know how to. But you will understand it i promise. please give me a chance to help you.

Let me go!?

Will you come back?

Elaina stayed silent for a while and then replied, Maybe.

No i need a strong answer.

Yes, i guess.

Come in this week. Will you?

I will try.