23. Irene's confession

Elaina. I wanted to tell you. I- i like you. No, i don't like you. I love you.

But Irene you know nothing about me. You-

I don't need to know about you to love you.

I can be anything, anyone! You don't know me.

I barely knew you, but now i know you a bit. I barely knew the sound of your voice or the comfort of your touch. but i fell in love. The first time i saw you. It's not one of those things that words can explain. you just felt different from the rest of the world. you had this spark about you that no one else did. something that precious can't be ignored. so i fell in love with you. i fell in love with the light you gave to me. and i will fall in love with the way you will make me believe.

Elaina lookes at Irene. Irene got closer and held Elaina's face gently.

Tell me Elaina, did you hate it when i grabbed your waist, did you hate it when i hugged you from back, did you hate it, when i kissed you?

Irene- I- I i didn't hate it. I can never hate you.

Do you like me too? Tell me Elaina. Irene touched her cheeks and caressed them lightly.

Irene it's not that easy. You need to know more about me. You-

I love you Elaina and i don't care about anything else. I am not scared of holding your hands but do you not like me?

I- i-

Elaina you kissed me back. Didn't you?

Tears dropped down from Elaina's eyes. If i tell you about the darkness inside me would you still look at me this way?

Elaina, I love you. And no matter how many times you ask me this question in various ways my answer will still be the same.

Irene you are really nice and i-

Irene puts her finger on Elaina's lips, shh. She gently grabbed her face,
I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections and all of you. I want you and only you. These tears aren't worth you. Irene wiped down the droplets. Irene hugged her.

Tell me Elaina, do you like me too?

Irene. It's not this much easy for me. I want to tell you about me, my darkside. If i tell you, you might hate me. But, i dont want to stand up on a lie.

I could never hate you Elaina. Not even if you are the worst, and you are the light of my life. I am crazily in love.

Elaina got a bit far from Irene. Tomorrow, come to my house. I will text you my adress. You need to see it by yourself. Even after that if you can say this, i will tell you about my feelings..

Actually i know how you feel. Irene gets closer to Elaina again. She takes her lips closer to her. Elaina closed her eyes going for it.

See? But still i want to hear it from you. From your mouth.

Elaina got flustered again. Irene moved her hair from her face and smooched her. The way Elaina is being obedient makes her feel so confident about what she is doing.

Till then, i will wait for tomorrow.