24. Them

After that Elaina left. As soon as she left Irene turned totally red. She was acting all strong but she kissed her! It wasn't her dream! She really did. Elaina's taste is still in her lips. She drowned herself in her bed. It wasn't a birthday gift, but this was the best birthday for her. Irene is laughing her heart out.

I LOVE ELAINA. I LOVE HER. I LOVE YOUUUU.

She couldn't stop herself. She was laughing. Showing up her that self, which she keeps to herself only. She will show it to Elaina. She deserves to know everything. She is the love of her life.

On the otherhand, Elaina somehow drove herself to her house. Her cheeks are burning. She still can't believe it. The thing she was dreaming about, the person she loves, the person she is obsessed with, kissed her! How can it not be good. Irene tastes so good just like a expensive coffee. Elaina's brain is replaying the scenes in her head again and again.

Both of them ended up dreaming themselves together and even when they were stressed they had a good sleep.

Next day, Elaina woke up. She sat on her bed, looked at the painting hanging on her wall.

Irene, i will tell you everything today. Even if we don't last afterwards, i trust you that you will not get me in any kind of problems.

(The painting Elaina made in part 10, with her own blood, readers can peak to part 10)

She texted Irene the address of her house. She also told her to reach there by evening.

Elaina's POV :

I want her. More than anything. I want her to trust me. But i know i don't even trust myself. Will she accept me after everything i will tell her?
Elaina walked around the painting room.
I invited her so i better organise these up.
Elaina starts working. She brushed away all dust. She changed the paintings position again and again. She spent hours getting satisfied with those. She will show her everything in the painting room showing it to her. She brought black and red roses and black balloons. She put new candles on every holder. Her favourite CD of songs. She wants to make her houselook perfect.

Elaina got all dressed up for Irene. Irene got dressed up nicely she knows, today will be a great day. She wore a white suit, looking like a perfect boyfriend material. She did a messy half bun, makeup enough to seduce Elaina. Elaina wore a short skirt and a black top made of satin. She put on her dark feminine makeup. Only they know what is on their mind.

Irene bought a gift for her, the type of their songs, and a song player of old times. She should like these based on her likings. She put those in a box and tied her tie loosely. Well to go. She got out her car starting for Elaina's place.

Elaina heard her bell ringing. She found it. A little smile showed up in her face. Maybe this is the last time they are meeting, but it will be a memorable one.