4. Is it as simple as it looks?

Irene's PART :

As i thought. Her behaviour is totally like normal introverts. But since her parents sent her to me i think i have to dig up a bit more. I have to ask her if she has any trauma. First i have to gain her trust which will be hell hard. But she seemed really nice with me. I need to talk with her more about these. She said her parents were bussinessmen. I should look up for them. There's not much information in google when i tried to look about them. I think i need to take help of my friend.

Irene calls her friend Ivan.

Hi Ivan! I know we both are busy let's cut it short.

You have always been like this but sure. How can i help you again?

Can you look about two businessmen named David Casper and Kathy Casper? I believe they are partners.

Wait a minute, i will search up and send you informations.

Okay.

Around in sometimes, Ivan called Irene again.

I found some details about them but not much it seems like they always like to keep their family guarded. They keep flying over countries for business and their daughter stays alone that's why perhaps.

Is there any info about they daughter?

Yes, they have a daughter named Elaina Casper. She was probably expelled from her school because of some kind of incident and was homeschooled after that.

What kind of incident? Can you find that out?

I will look into it more but from most of the sites the story have been taken down. I will have to search in some cache.

Please will you do it for me?

Yes, i am trying give me some times.

Ivan cuts the call.

Some incident and she was expelled. What kind of incident can it be. Irene keeps thinking and then soon after Ivan calls again.

I have found the incident.

What is it?

It's actually something hurtful. She used to self harm too much and teacher's didn't want to be responsible for her works. That's why all of them complant against her. Because of that she hurt a teacher's kid really badly. She cut that kid's cheeck. She was herself a kid too that time. That's why no one involved police. But she was expelled. And her parents probably didn't want to face any consequences about this so it was put down. I searched up for that school's record files as i have connection.

Oh Ivan thank you so much! You are only one i can count on and you know i am saying it truly.

Yes i know. But why are you gathering their informations?

Elaina Casper is my patient currently.

Irene i know you know how to do your job but this once i am telling you. Please be careful.

What are you saying it was just a incident when she was a kid. Will it effect much now.

Not only that. Her family is suspicious. So be careful what you do.