12. Irene's house

Elaina reached there in 20 minutes.

Elaina!! Are you okay???

Yes-

What happened? What did you do?

Irene it's late at night. I'll drop you home. Get in. Irene kept talking as she got in.

But answer me! You followed them, you didn't even pick my call.

Elaina stayed silent.

ELAINA! Your hand- your hand is bleeding!

Elaina looked at the steering, the previous cut she had made was bleeding again because of the pressure she put on her hand.

It's okay-

NO, IT NEEDS TO BE DRESSED! My house is almost here and you are coming with me.

Irene it's really okay.

Elaina i said NO! Irene tore a piece of her dress and pulled Elaina's hand. I will just put this one for now.

Elaina looked at her, she can't deny her.

Soon they reached Irene's house.

Elaina come!

But-

No buts. Come! Irene didn't listen to her and went inside. Soon the gate opened, Elaina drove her car inside.

You can park your car here. Come with me.

Elaina was hesitating.

Elaina there is no one else in my house. Only me and wolfie. Irene grabbed her hand and led them inside.

Wolfie?

Wolfie! Mama's here! Look we have a guest today!

Wolfie came out. Elaina's eyes got bigger. She got down and touched him. Wolfie liked her! He is now with her he even licked her for once. For the very first time, Irene saw smile on Elaina's face, even though it was so small but it felt like she was glowing. Irene kept looking at her. After sometimes she snapped out of it.

Elaina, come. We need to get your wound dressed. It's 2 pm of the night, wouldn't it be better if you stay here tonight?

I- How can you tell a stranger to stay in your house!?

Come on you are not a stranger. You are my patient, besides i told you i wanted to be your friend. What would you do? Murder? Haha and with this hand i don't want you to drive. Your house is quite far from here. please stay here tonight.

But-

If you want i can give you a shirt of mine. I have some unused shirts. Did you come after having dinner? Should i prepare something for you?

Elaina kept looking at her, her eyes were surprised, she was loving it as well.

I'll take the silence as a yes. At first go and get changed and wash your hand too i am getting the bandages and wait i will give you my shirt. There is the bathroom.

What is this girl made of! How can she trust me like this? Her shirts!? I shall wash up my face though.

Elaina? Are you done washing? I brought the shirt and short. It's untouched.

Thank you.

Soon Elaina changed and got into Irene's clothes, they are oversized and really comfortable. She came out and walked towards Irene.

Wow Elaina! I didn't know you looked this good in white! Sit here. I will dress your hand.

Elaina didn't say anything but she went and sat infront of Irene. Irene took her hands to herself, autsch! This lookes really deep, i hope it doesn't hurt i'll be as much careful i can be. Irene started to dip the wound, she blows air too. She looks too concerned. She kept looking at the wound and Elaina's face so she doesn't hurt her. Elaina kept staring at her. She's too pure- she's really caring for me? Did i ever have someone care for me? She's cute while worrying for me.
I hope it doesn't hurt. Irene got her face closer. They are sitting too close.