21. Irene's Birthday

Finally, it's the day. Elaina was eagerly waiting for this day. So did Irene. Adam and Ivan are excited too. They want to see how does the girl Irene likes look like and how she really is. Everyone spent the daytime working around.
Elaina changed her thoughts so many times and finally decided the outfit. And it's time to go!

Irene had managed everything in the meantime. Adam and Ivan reached there wanting to help her. They spent good times. Ivan gave Irene some books he always does this and Irene loves it. Adam brought so many chocolates for her her fridge is now too full. They settled up everything. It's Irene's birthday so Adam and Ivan bought her favourite foods cooked by them. Irene is happy and she is waiting for Elaina now. She went to get dressed for birthday. She told her to come by evening let's see when she comes.

When Elaina came, Adam opened the door.  Suddenly, lots of white balloons started to get inside the house. Irene came out asking, did Elaina come? She walked to the door. Elaina was standing there with a bookah with lots of daisies and white roses.

Elaina walks in

Elaina walks in. Elaina said, Happy Birthday Irene handing over the bookah.

Um- thank you. These are my favourite flowers! Irene gets flustered.

Irene is dressed like this with open hair

Elaina looked at her all over gets stuck at her eyes. So Beautiful. Who knew a person could be so beautiful and known to her! T
Her blonde hair is tossed behind.

You are looking really beautiful, Irene.

You are looking gorgeous.

Elaina walked inside with the gift box in her hand.

This is Ivan and Adam, Ivan, Adam this is Elaina.

Of Course she is as beautiful as you said, Ivan said

You told them about me?

Adam joined. Obviously she couldn't stop talking about u.

Elaina gets flustered. Irene, this is for you.

This box looks so good. What did you bring me?

Open it. She frees up some space from table.

Wow, Elaina this is really good. Wait i will get dressed into this.

Irene- you dont have to.

Yes i know but i want to. Besides these are perfectly matched. Just talk with them i will come in few minutes.

They sat on the couch.

Adam got up and sat beside Elaina. You know Irene really likes you so much. I never heard her talking about someone so precisely.

She did? Elaina smiles a bit which can considered to be blushing.

Yes. She says you are really precious to her and that's why she wanted us to meet you.

She said to me that too. I saw your marriage pictures. You guys were looking really good. Three of you.

Thank you! I wish you could have joined too!

By the way, what do you Elaina? Ivan asked.

I am a painter. I think you know mr. Spy.

Oh you know about me. This will make things easier. Let me get to you straight.

Yes, Mr. Spy. Straight to business. Elaina leans closer.

I don't want anyone to hurt Irene. Specially you. Ms. Elaina. Irene is so important to me and i would not tolerate anyone to do anything to her.

Listen, Ivan. I never had a friend before her in my entire life. She's is as precious as i am to her. If something gets disturbing, i will walk away to save her. I know you are talking about my parents. I know. Don't you worry i will not let her get hurt. You can trust me with that.

I hope we get along. Ivan gets his hand out to shake.

Elaina takes it.