18. Irene's feelings

It's been a week since their outing together. They couldn't get each other out of mind but at the same time they both needed to be clear with their feelings. So normally, they didn't meet up. The first one to call Irene was Elaina. She called her at night when she was almost done working.

Hello? Elaina?

Hi.

How are you? Long time no see?

1 week. Are you free?

Free? Like now?

Yes. As you are my psychiatrist i want to meet.

Oh Elaina, you can just ask me and i will be in front of you. Where are you?

In front of your office.

Well, you are faster than me. In just 5 minutes i am coming.

Hey! Elaina! Usually Irene is not that touchy but something got to her she walked straight and held Elaina's both hands.

Elaina looks at Irene's hand holding hers. As she looks at her cute smiling face again she is relieved again. It's been the first time that she had someone to treat her so nicely and she Doesn't want to ruin it because of her grumpy behaviour. Especially, to Irene she can never be grumpy, there is something that makes her feel lighter while meeting Irene. It's the connection she can't explain, she doesn't know how she is feeling.

On the other hand, staying without seeing Elaina has become hard for Irene. Irene is really clear with her feelings. She knows that she's falling for Elaina but she can't help it. She found someone good without even looking for. She wants to get as close as she can. She doesn't want love but she wants to be loved and that's totally teo different things. And Irene wants to make her feel loved as much as she can. She wants to put all the love in her.

I wanted to see you.

Oh really! I am glad to hear that. How are you?

As usual.

Do you want me to make you talk?

Yes. As Elaina doesn't talk much but she loves to talk with Irene. As she can make her speak by asking constant questions.

Elaina i want to take you somewhere i like today. You want to come with me?

Yes.

I will drive today. Keep your car here.

Okay.

So, it's been quite hard days. I got some aggressive patients and they are really hard to handle. I am trying not to lose patience and also i didnt see you this days so it became harder.

Elaina looked at her. What?

Ah- that flew out of nowhere. You are my only girl friend you know. And IVAN and Adam are always busy you ate busy too but i like it that by the excuse of being your psychiatrist i get to see you. It is relieving.

Elaina is growing red. This girl says everything so simply and easily like this. I missed you too. I wanted to see you. So i came here.

That feels good to know. Here we are.

It's an ice-cream shop.

Yes. You know about my obsession with ice-creams. Besides, why not enjoy ice-cream when we can. Let's go.