16. Is this a date?

I really asked for going there with me. So i will really go there i guess. I should be wearing something good. Let's see. Elaina spends the rest of the day making her outfit perfect.

On the other hand,

Elaina really asked me to go with her!? What is it? A date? Irene is flustered. I should pick up a perfect outfit i wouldn't let her down. Let's pick something. She also spent the day thinking about it.

On the event day, Elaina came to pick Irene up.
When she saw Irene. Walking out of her house, looking so beautiful. Elaina's eyes said that she was totally looking perfect.

Elaina got out of her car

Elaina got out of her car. She was stunt looking at Irene. When she got out, Irene's expression became so similar to her...

Elaina- you LOOK SO GORGEOUS!

I should be saying that, Irene! You are looking perfect!

You too!!! We both will look like a great match!

Elaina gets a bit flustered. Sure, we will. Glad that i asked you.

Thanks for inviting me.

Thanks for agreeing to come with me.

Let's go, shall we?

Yes.

*In car*

Irene you actually are looking perfect, just! Just like a doll.

You are looking extra gorgeous today.

Do i? Elaina looked at her with a slight smirk.

Stop making me question myself! You are looking so good.

You are looking extra cute today, Irene.

Elaina? What will we do at the event?

I am not sure but i think there will be a painting exhibition, then there will be a place for the VIPs, we will have dinner there. That's all. And during the painting exhibition maybe there will be photoshoots, are you okay with that?

Of Course i am looking forward to it so much. We will have a nice evening i suppose.

With you looking like that? Sure.

Irene's cheeks started burning, she was blushing.

Is it this place? It's glowing from outside.

The inside will be better. Let's go.

Elaina drives her car in the inn.

Is that Elaina Casper ??? Yes! Let's go take pictures of her. She brought a partner! She usually skips these events.

Ms. Elaina can we take your picture? With your partner too? Please!

Elaina looks at Irene. She's really looking up to it.

Sure.

Can you two come a bit closer? A bit more closer.

Elaina and Irene were standing close. Elaina could smell her perfume. Irene grabbed Elaina by her waist. Elaina looked down. She was flustering. Then she looked at Irene. She was smiling. Elaina thought there was enough pics then.

Thank you. Irene come.

They both entered.

Irene. Let's try to avoid the crowd. I get problems in crowd.

Okay, Ms. Elaina. Irene chuckled.

What is this girl doing!

Ms. Elaina!

Yes? Would you come infront of your paintings please? And we would love it if you say something about the painting.

Irene looked at her. Elaina went in front of her paintings. They were clicking too much pictures. Soon, Elaina was feeling suffocated. She gave host a sign. She got out of that place.

Irene we need to go for the dinner. She dragged her hand.

Elaina?

I am feeling uncomfortable here. We need to go there. There'll be less people. This way. As soon as the guard saw her, they unlocked the door to corridor. They got in the elevator.