27. Girlfriends

Irene, move into my house. I don't want to stay away from you. What about wolfie? And my house? Wolfie will also stay here with us. And about your house i don't know, i know you are an independent woman, so i want you to feel comfortable. Buy this house half. I will put your names on her paper.

Elaina that's not the issue. What about your parents?
We will have to tell them and that's a problem otherwise i would marry you right away.
Irene chuckled. We can marry right away.

Yeah but parents. You know everywhere when people read my name "Elaina Casper" that's it game over.
Irene chuckled. Don't worry we will manage your parents. And if they don't we will get you out of their possession.
Move here please.
Okay! I will do it. But after sometimes.
Okay hmph.
You are so cute. This cuteness is only mine. Irene kissed her forehead.
Elaina gripped her harder. What about my sessions.?
You don't need those. You are perfectly fine for me. I just love it. Elaina, next time could you paint me with your next reference, please?
Really!??? I would love to. I would love to paint you. Again and again.
Okay, so what makes us now?
Soulmates! Girlfriends!
She gives Elaina a smile. Elaina stares for sometimes. And then kisses her smile. I have never been happier before. Will this last forever?
I will make it last till i am alive. You can't be anyone's else. No one.
I am only yours. You are only mine. I will kill for you. I will die for you.
Shh. You can't die. Do you know what true love is?
I think, it is true love when two people make love themselves more.
Okay, that's easy. Elaina, you will never be unloved by me, you are too tangled in my soul.
Irene took Elaina's hand in hers. She lifted her hand. She caressed skin. She caressed her scars. I will love everything you hate about yourself. Don't do these anymore okay? You know it will hurt me more. And i know you don’t want to do anything that could hurt me..
Elaina looked at Irene. I love your eyes. They are beautiful. And they are only to look at me this way.
Yes, only yours.
This warmth of yours, the touch of yours, the beautiful words of yours, are only for me. Promise me.
I promise you. I am only yours and you are only mine.
Elaina falls asleep hugging Irene. Irene kept caressing her hair and soon after she fell asleep.

They didn't know what they were getting in. It was the start of an obsessive love story. If they could keep the flaw, it would be more beautiful than anyone else's. Only they need to stick together with the same energy they started with. They were going through the path they chose. Everything depends on them. Every string.