7. Will Irene gain her trust?

Elaina got up and started for the door. But in between she suddenly stops. She stands still for sometimes.

What happened Elaina? Irene asked.

Elaina turned and came back to her again. She said quietly, Irene, can you make me believe that my parents aren't your influencers? Can you prove me you are not working for them? Can you?

Irene looked at her for sometimes. And said, tell me what do i have to do to make you believe that i am not working for your parents.

I dont know. I dont. Just do anything. And prove it that you dont know my parents. Prove me that You are just a psychiatrist.

Elaina i actually dont know how to do that but maybe will it be okay if i show you my emails, call logs and bank account?

No, i dont want to break your privacy. Just tell me how much you know about me. Dont hide anything.

Mm, okay. I will be honest with you. But do you want to stay here or should we go out? The hospital doesnt seem like to be a good place to make you believe me. We can go anywhere you feel safe or good around.

Elaina looked at her. Her eye expression changed, it became softer and surprised. No one had ever talked with her like this. She was mostly inside of a house most of the time. All she knows about human, and everything is just from books. But what about this? She researched about psychiatrists but this? Is she really genuine? It cant be, right?

Irene farther continued, is there any place you would like to go and have chats?

I- yes. I like a place. Would you come with me?

Yes. I will.

But why are you trusting me this easily? I can do anything to you! If a random person asks you to go with them you will go just like that?

Irene smiled a little. No it's not like that. You are not just a random person. And i have guts that you wont hurt me. Even if you dont like me yet i will make sure that you believe me.

Shall we go now?

Yes.

Elaina and Irene gets in Elaina's car. Elaina drove through the mountain and she came to an dead end. This place seems like people really dont know much about this place. The place has it's totally own and different peace. Looking down from the edge there's nothing. The end is too deep if someone falls they will be done. Since they live in a mountain area many car accidents happen and cars fall from side to sides because of loosing control. Elaina goes to the edge and sits there hanging her legs from the edge.

Elaina do you really want to seat like this? Isnt it too dangerous?

I always sit here.

After that Irene doesnt say anything and sits beside her in the same way. Elaina was looking at the sky. So pretty it is.

This place is so peaceful Elaina. It's cold breezes are feeling totally different. I like this place.

Elaina looked at her. She whispered in Irene's ear, what if i push you off here?

Irene chuckled softly and whispered back, well if you want to, you can try.

Elaina's eyes widened a bit and then it went back to normal again. As always she didnt say anything and kept staring at her. Irene understood that she should start talking now.