25. Elaina's Confession

Elaina, opened her door. Irene was standing there with a box and black roses. She is looking like a perfect prince so far. Elaina loved the look. She kept looking at her up to down. Even though she had her house wholely decorated with roses, she got too happy by those roses, Irene brought. Elaina took her to the living room first they weren't talking much.

Elaina, please take this.

Elaina took the box and opened it. She saw the music player. She looked at it, then looked at the one she had in her room. She walked toward it. She put the music player Irene brought on that table. Carried her old one and threw it out of her window.

Irene's eyes got bigger and a slightly smirk showed up, she definitely loved her behaviour.

Irene, this might be the last time we meet, it depends on you. I will tell you about me, you might start hating me afterwards but i, i just can't hide anything from you. I don't want to.

Elaina, tell me about it all. I have faith on my love.

Come with me.

Irene followed Elaina to downstairs her painting room.

Your paintings are more fabulous in real life. Look at the scratches, these are perfect. You told me you always use references but i don't think anyone ever painted something like these before. Then how do you do it?

That's what i want to tell you today. Elaina takes a long breathe. I create references.

Irene looked at Elaina. Create? Do you? Her eyes got bigger. You-?

Elaina looks down at her nails. I killed these people.

Irene's head started being gloomy. People-? Which people?

Elaina walked toward a paint of hers. This one is of a man, who killed a old woman for money. This one is of a woman, who made girls prostitute forcefully, this one is of a man, who raped and killed a girl really badly.... Elaina continued.

There was change in Irene's expression her tensed face turned and a smile showed up on her face. She started smiling at her.

Elaina turned while talking, do you hate- why are you smiling?

Irene got closer to her. Tell me all the terrible things you have done, i will love you anyways. Irene gently touched Elaina's cheek. Elaina is shocked more than ever. She- understands her?

Irene continued, if you ask me, you do the correct thing. Laws are useless so you took Justice in your hands and made use of those dirt bags then why should i hate you? You are making me love you more.

Elaina's eyes went from Irene's eyes to her lips. She stood on her toes and grabbed Irene's face, kissing her. Irene is smiling widely. For the very first time, Elaina started laughing. Irene looked at her, mesmerized by her beauty, how can a person's laugh be so beautiful. She kept looking at her. Elaina is laughing she held her face by her hand. Oh my god, IRENE, Elaina does a spin and screams I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING.

Irene moved her hands, ah no. Don't hide your smile. Let me see it fully. It's first time you are smiling. I will gatekeep this smile of yours. Irene hugged her and lifted her up. Elaina is laughing out of happiness. She kissed Irene's face uncountable times. We will never be apart from now on. She hugged her and didn't leave her.