14. Interaction

Irene was looking at her as she was eating. She looked like a little girl with those sparkling eyes to this simple breakfast. Did she ever eat any homemade breakfast like this? without even thinking much Irene spoke.

Have lunch with me here today. Today i have a day off anyways. And i don't want you to leave right now.

Elaina looked up.

Since i am your psychiatrist, we didn't talk much. I mean all the time i keep speaking and you hear and just answer the questions. I want to know more about you. It would be easier if we do it here. I want to be your friend, so this place will be better to interact with than the hospital. Will you be comfortable talking a bit more with me now?

I suppose.

Let's go sit on the couch. What do you do during this time when you are at home?

Painting mostly.

What do you eat for breakfast usually?

I dont.

Elaina. You should be more careful for your health. If you keep skipping meals your body will get weaker and weaker.

But when i start painting i forget about things and i dont stop until it ends.

You paint one whole in one sitting?

Yes.

How much time does it take to make a painting?

It's not fixed. Sometimes 14 hours sometimes 10 sometimes more.

You- you still finish the paintings-?

Yes. I dont have anything else to do other than collecting references and paint. I am not even into anything else. Sometimes i listen to songs. Irene, What type of songs do you like?

Me? Mhm. I like melodious tunes. Most of the time those music which gives you creeps and pleasure. I like violin's musics.

I like them too.

When there is relatable lyrics, mostly deep, and violin's music i love those. Sadly there arent much.

It's true. We need more songs like that. I like those old players you know it heaviers the atmosphere.

Wow seems like we hage similar taste in music.

Perhaps. Will you tell me your hobbies? As you know mine.

Mmm. I like cooking. It's like a experiement. I dont eat outside much i love to cook my foods and try new things. More than cooking, i like chopping, scrumming, frying and all.

Your food tastes really good.

Thank you. I love to watch thriller, crime movies too. Despite being a psychiatrist i find the criminals relatable sometimes.

Same same. I love those types of movies where the villains win cause you know they deserve it.

I know right! You know the murder mysteries, i love their unique styles of killing! I get lessons from there haha.

Yes! I learn more things and then i think about something worse and it's fun to do it.

I do it too we should watch a movie together sometimes.

Sure, we do! Irene white is your favourite colour right.

Yes, as you can see my whole almirah is white clothes. I like your dressing style you know.

Your style suits you perfectly. my almirah is filled with black and red clothes.

From childhood i always liked goth kids. Imagine having a goth girlfriend!

You would like to have a goth girlfriend?

Ofcourse i have always wanted one they are so cool. And i am obsessed with obsessive and possesive people.

Elaina's cheeks got slight red lines.