17. Royal dinner

Wow, Elaina! look at the view from here! It looks so pretty!

Elaina was looking at Irene. Sure it does.

Look! Ms. Elaina is here.

The guards gave them rose wine as welcome.

Irene, look it's Mr. Smith. Who invited me.

Hello, Mr. Smith.

Hey! Elaina! So you finally came!

Yes-

Who's this? Your girlfriend?

Elaina and Irene both started blushing.

Oh i guess not yet.

Their eyes got bigger...

Haha come on guys. Join us. Lady, i didn't get your name yet.

Irene. Irene Aimel.

Feel yourself free. Hope you enjoy tonight young lady.

Thank you Mr. Smith.

There was slow music playing. Some people were slow dancing. Elaina was looking at them in a attracted way. Irene noticed that.

Elaina? You want to dance?

Um-

I want to. Can we dance, please???

We can try-

Irene pulled her in.

Elaina seemed to be nervous at first, not for dancing, but to be held by Irene. She doesn't do physical interactions with anyone and Irene seemed to be the first person. And in such a position, Irene's hand is by Elaina's waist, Elaina's hand is not Irene's shoulder. In such a hugging position. This is for the first time to her. Elaina danced alone till this day. And she noticed Irene is quite good and gentle. Her touches were really soft as if she was touching a fragile flower.

Do you like it?

Y-yes.

Irene slowly moved her a bit farther and swung her, she took a hold of her again. Elaina was dancing as the way Irene was doing. And their dance was looking pretty  good. They got into dancing that they didn't notice everyone had stopped. Mr. Smith was looking at them. For some reason, he always feels a fatherly love toward Elaina. He knew the problems she had gone through. And it looks like there is finally someone to take care of her properly. Someone finally got close to her. Soon everyone was called for dinner.

Thanks Irene.

For?

Dancing with me.

I was the one that asked!

I really like these dances but i never got to dance with anyone.

Thank you to you too. Same with me. You dance really good Elaina.

You too! You put every verses perfectly.

Thank you.

Sit. Irene dragged a chair out for Elaina.

As Elaina sat, Irene moved the chair in again. Elaina is melting by these behaviours.

There were really nice foods, Elaina was tensed about the food as Irene doesn't eat outside much. The food items were really specific and various. Irene seemed to enjoy her food with interest. Seeing Irene enjoy her food she wanted to eat too. They both enjoyed their dinner. Elaina seems to eat properly when around Irene. It's a good sign. It's getting colder and late.

Irene, we should go back.

Yes. Let's go. Thank you for bringing me here as your partner here. I really enjoyed today.

I am sorry about what Mr. Smith said. Hope you didn't feel bad about it.

Actually, i wouldn't mind. Irene said in a whispering tone.

A cold breeze went through Elaina's backbone. She smiled. More than before.

Irene is seeing Elaina's smile getting bigger day by day. She doesnt have a clue how much good she looks smiling. It feels like Irene could watch that smile forever.

As always, Elaina dropped Irene to her home. She thanked again. And they both will be thinking about the day for days.

Venereal Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें