15. Cooking

IRENE'S POV :

Elaina's cheeks slightly became red. Is she blushing. Oh my god why does she look so cute ahh AAA AAA. I guess i spoke much again. But look at her she's really so cute. Wolfie and she really became nice friends. Look at them.

ELAINA'S POV :

Did she really just say that or am i imagining things again. I am at her house, wearing her clothes, playing with her dog. She really wants to be my friend. Is this how friendships feel like? And this cute boy here is definitely my favourite.

Elaina. I should start cooking. What would you like to do in between?

Can i help you?

But you are my guest, it wouldn't be nice of me-

But i will get bored here. And you are the one who wanted to interact more.

Okay- come, i guess.

What are you making? Elaina reclined at the door.

What would you like to have?

Something from your experiements.

Mmm. You eat nonveg right?

Yes.

Okay i will make something according.

Irene gets things out of her fridge. She is doing things on her own. And talking with Elaina in between.

Would you like to sit?

No. Irene?

Yes?

Do you really want to be my friend?

Irene chuckled. Yes.

Elaina gets flustered my that. I never had a friend before. I dont know how it feels like to have one.

It's okay you will get to know soon. Just stay with me and put your trust in me. Aren't you feeling hot here?

No, it's fine. Thanks for having me in your house.

You are always welcome. And i hope that wound gets fixed soon.

Oh this. Irene. You know. I haven't eaten homemade meals for so long. And when i ate those. It was made by servants. I never really ate anything made by my mom or anything. Only giving birth doesnt make them parents.

Elaina. I am an orphan. I never saw my parents. I dont even know anything about them. I was grown up in the orphanage. I studied hard to get out of there. Trust me an orphanage is the hardest place to ever deal with. I didnt have friends till school. Then in college Ivan and Adam became my friends.

So, we both same in this way.

Perhaps. The foods are almost ready now it needs to be steamed. You should take a bath. There are two towels in belcony. I will keep the clothes out.

Okay. When will you shower?

After you. After steaming i will fry these then it needs to be steamed again.

*After 30 Minutes*

Hey, i am done. You should go now.

You look good in my clothes damn. What will you do?

Thank you, I think my phone is charged i will open it.

Okay i am going then.

*After 20 Minutes*

You really have nice choice.

Irene chuckled. Thank you. I think the food is done. Sit in the dining i will serve.

Irene, these looks and smells really good!

What are you waiting for. Let's it.

They both enjoyed their meals. Irene was enjoying Elaina's happiness by her food. It gave her pleasure. After eating Elaina wanted to go.

Irene. It's been really long i should go now.

I will put your clothes in a bag wait.

Thank you. It was really nice.

Come again sometimes.

Oh Irene, There is an event of painters in two days. My painting would be displaying there. And other painters will he there too. I was thinking about not going because they told to bring a partner. But now i was thinking... Would you like to go with me???

Really!?? I would love to!

I will pick you up okay?

Okay, then i will see you soon.

Soon, bye.