8. Irene is trustable

Irene took a deep breathe and started speaking.

I will tell you everything as you wanted to know. And i hope this will make you believe me. I actually did some research about you. I have a friend he's sort of a detective so he can take out any kind of information. After you told me your parent's name i told him to search up. But your parents seemed to be very reserved about themselves the only information there showed was they are business people. And there is your name but surprising there is not a single more details. But when my friend looked up for it he found a rumour. The rumour said that you used to do self harm and one day you hurt your school's teacher's kid and that's why you were expelled. And as you said you were homeschooled afterwards. And your parents might be real powerful they had taken these informations from every literal websites.

I did hurt that kid.

I am sure you might have a reason if you like it you can probably tell me. Was he a bully or something?

Yes, and his biggest mistake was trying to bully me because of my self harming marks. Scars are not something you should mock that proves you have a gross mentality.

He did what? Mocked your scars? In that age? Already his mentality was this much broken?

Yes. So i decided to hurt him. Not only for me, but for all the kids he had made suffer.

If you ask me, you did the good thing. And i really think that he should have been punished not you.

Elaina again kept looking at her, with a bit of surprised look and started to trust her .

Do you believe now that i dont work for your parents? Cause if i did i wouldnt have went again his leagues.

I believe that now.

Thank goodness that means i still have a chance. Elaina thanks for bringing me here today. I really like this place. Can i come here when i want to?

I dont own this place.

No but since you are probably the only one who knows about this place and showed me i thought i should be asking you.

Elaina doesn't talk much most of the time she expresses everything eith her eyes. Meeting with her for few days now Irene kind of getting her but it's not easy. Irene is still trying. Deep inside she really likes her so much. She feels totally different about Elaina and she wants to help her at any cost.

When i went to school, i couldnt really fit in you know.

Irene looked at Elaina again. You are indeed different. You probably have more iq than all the kids. You know what makes me say that? You have been homeschooled all alone. You never really stayed with your parents. But you are so nicely mannered. It amazes me more and more when i remember you did all of it on your own.