10. Elaina is getting obsessed

The next two days, Elaina mostly stayed in her painting room. She was painting something new. She kept looking at the canvas for a long time. She was not satisfied. She put a new canvas. She looked at it and measured it. There was a bottle made out of glass nearby. She lifted it and dropped it intentionally. After it broke, she picked a piece of glass and held it really tightly. She kept gripping it tighter. Soon after, her hand started bleeding. She let it bleed more by holding onto the piece tighter. She dipped a thin brush in her blood and stroked the canvas. She kept painting. Her artist's eyes were putting the strokes better than before. Now, She is being satisfied by the paint taking place. It is being the way she wanted it. Around afternoon, she finished it partially. ( The painting will be revealed later)
She went to take a shower afterwards. She kept staring at the wound. She can't go to meet Irene today. She'll surely make a fuss about it. Elaina slips herself into a comfortable dress. For the first time, she had brought her any painting in her bedroom. She found the hammer. She hammered the nail into her wall totally in center. She had brought a frame yesterday. She puts the canvas in it and places the painting there. She stood up on her bed and keeps staring at it with her hands folded.

Irene's PART :

Past two days she has been working really hard with the patients. Because of this time many people are getting mental problems, issues they can't heal with is getting exhausting to prevent it she's searching for ways. She is seeing patients till night. Nowadays the patients are mostly teenagers. She had studied about behaviour changes, addiction, self harm, anxiety and she decided to talk about it. Most of her patients follows her in Instagram so she decided to go on live. Like that she would be able to talk with everyone at a time which will be easier. She was thinking about this pive for somedays about it and today finally she decided to go on live.

Elaina woke up after napping for a long time. The first thing she saw on her phone was a notification. "A.Irene is on live". Elaina rubs her eyes thinking she is hallucinating but then she saw it is real. She joined the live.

Irene was talking about the problems and symptoms at first she explained them and now she is talking about solutions. Elaina is watching it. Her eyes are stuck on her eyes. How is she beautiful even in home. She's in teashirt and sweatpants sitting on her bed normally and talking. Her voice sounds good in phone as well. She was live like for 1 hour and Elaina watched it without even moving from her place. After thinking she finally texted her.

Wait, Elaina texted me!!!!!! She watched my live!!! She complemented my voice oh my godddddd. Irene places her face in pillow and she is blushing so much. When will this girl again to meet me!