26. What are they now?

Irene i have never been this happy in my entire life!

And now i will make sure you are this happy the rest of your life!

Elaina chuckled. Irene come, i have something to show you. Elaina held Irene's hand and dragged her. Irene followed her. She took her to her bedroom. Look.

Irene looked at the painting of her, she has in her bedroom. Irene walked infront of it.

Wow, this is so beautiful. Elaina? This is so amazing. You hanged this in your room? Private collection hun?

Yes, especially this is painted out my-

Irene seemed to be a bit confued and then is changed to anger. She was angry, your blood? Elaina? Irene walked toward Elaina and gripped her shoulder.

Uh-

Elaina, promise me you will never do such thing again.

Uh i promise but you know no colour was pretty enough to make youe paint so i-

I don't want explanation, i don't want you to get hurt, not physically, not mentally.

Ah i will get you something to change, you will stay here tonight.

Elaina went to her closet.

Mature content alert!!!

Irene removed her coat. She sat on her bed.

Here. Elaina bought a shirt and pant. She put those beside Irene.

Irene looked at those. She started removing her tie- then she started unbuttoning her shirt. Elaina was lookig at her. She almost unbuttoned half of the shirt. Elaina turned other side making an embarrassed sound. Irene noticed that. A smirk showed up on her face. She was done unbuttoning. She walked toward Elaina. Her shirt was was still on her but it was totally unbuttoned. She went closer. She put her hand inside Elaina's top and touched her waist. She whispered, don't you wanna see? Elaina's breathe was getting louder. Irene slipped her hand and gripped her and pulled her closer.

Do- don't- i am getting excited-

That's what i want. Irene started kissing her neck from behind. Say, do you want me to stop? Her other hand slid up from Elaina's waist and began tentatively exporing beneath her top. Her other hand was around Elaina' s neck.

Elaina is trying to control her breathe but, no- Irene was sucking her neck leaving hickeys. Elaina is breathing harder and she put her head on Irene's shoulder. Irene started sucking Elaina's ear, she bit it and was kissing gently. Elaina is totally turned on now. She suddenly turned around. She pushed Irene on her bed. Irene was a bit surprised but she surely was liking it. She was sitting on her bed. Elaina got on her. Sitting on her lap she started taking Irene's shirt off. She started kissing her passionately. She kissed her lips, chin, neck, collarbone and was getting down. Irene removed Elaina's top. They were too hot. After they had sex, they were laying together. Elaina was laying on her chest chuckling. This felt so nice, amazing and new. Irene laughs. Hugging her tighter. I love you way too much. Can i sneak a walkie talkie in your room so i can hear you sleep? Elaina chuckled harder yes, but only if you let me sneak me one in yours. I wouldn’t mind at all.