5. Digging graves are not hard

Elaina's PART :

"Aha. This is done. Perfect." Elaina says, while looking at her painting. She stares at her painting for a long time trying to find if she missed any scratch. Her painting is perfect as always. She could put the pain into her painting successfully. Elaina sits on floor and drinks some water. What am i supposed to do with this now. She sits there for sometimes. Is it dead? Elaina goes closer. And sees the bruises carefully. After stabbing her eyes she wasn't done. She stabbed his neck and stomach. Which killed him. He is dead.
"I have to get rid of this useless trash now." Elaina went to her kitchen and brought black garbage bags. She puts the body in the bag as she always does. She tied the bag and threw it out of her window. She than got down and went behind her house. She kept dragging the bag. She got into the forest behind her house. It's mountainous so she had to be careful about her steps. She then dug a grave and lied him in it. Then she came back home like nothing happened. This doesn't even bother her. She got a perfect painting. This is something to celebrate about but first she needs to take a shower. She didn't even eat anything properly in these 2 days. Painting is all that matters. This is something celebrating worthy. Elaina took a long shower and slipped into a black long light tea shirt. She poured herself a glass of wine. She opened her laptop and searched "Irene Aimel, psychiatrist" hmm. She have always cured her patients. 5 star rating. No wonder why my parents chose her. Can i trust her? Is she with my parents it will not be nice if she's with my parents. Not for her or them. But whenever i look at her, i feel different. She's not someone that'll play with someone in any way. Moreover, she's beautiful. Her eyes are really pretty. When her hair crosses her face and her glasses, she looks so good. She has a soft soul. But i have to be careful and i need to check if she's really trying to help me or my parents. My parents have a patern of work so i will figure it out.

Irene's PART :

Irene's busy as always seeing up her other patients. Irene is really incredible in her work and she's highly recommended. She's one of the best psychiatrist in here. She's also a important board member of that hospital but she likes to keep things like these secret. Anyone rarely knows what all she does. But she does more work than anyone knows. Only Ivan knows. Ivan and Irene are close since childhood. Ivan is the spy of police team. No wonder he found their informations real quick. Irene is extroverted but she has only two friends, Ivan and his husband Adam. Irene is now more busy about Elaina. She's quite tensed about her and she wants to help her cause deep down she feels like Elaina needs help. And she will figure things out as soon as she can.