Tortured Soul

Alex POV

I was in a chair, tied with burning rope. I know I will have burns on my wrists that probably will never go away, adding to my list of scars. Though I can't see anything. They put ended up putting a blindfold on me so I would be disorientated. As I hung my head, the door opened. I didn't move. My body ached all over from the beating I had earlier. They punch me over and over until I was almost unconscious. I snapped out of my thoughts as someone grabbed my chin. They were looking at me. I knew I was bare-chested but it still was hot, so I was all sweaty.

"Leave us. He's a pretty kid." I heard a woman say. Her voice was pretty, but I really did not want to know why she said what she said but it was not going to be fun. She put her hand on my face. It was cold to my hot face. I flinched, she must have noticed because the hand disappeared. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Yea right. That's what they all say." I said back with my dry throat. They had not given me any water or food in days. That added to me being disorientated.

"I promise." Then she kissed me right on the lips. She wanted to stick her tongue down my throat but I would not let her. I am a ladies man but I never want to be with one at this point in time. I already lost a woman I loved. Her name was Jackie. She was the mother I never knew. She forced her way into my mouth. I could not help it anymore. Her tough was in my mouth and I tried to keep mine in my mouth but once and a while it would go in her. She sat down on my lap and tried to deepen the kiss. I thought it was already deep enough. Then I felt her body close to mine barely a centimeter apart. So warm compared to the room. Then her hands were cold as ice. She finally stopped kissing me. "Was that so bad?" She asked. I didn't have words for it. I would say I didn't like it but that might backfire.

"I've had better." After I said that I wanted to take it back. I never really kissed a girl. Being a 16 year old spy, it's not hard to get girls but, keep them safe is something different.

"Oh, really Alex Rider. How about this?" She started to kiss me once again. It was getting more heated. I could tell because she was moving around a lot more. Then she dug her nails into my back. I tried to open my mouth in pain but she would keep on kissing and bit my lip. It was so painful. Even more painful that torture. This was mental torture. I have been through it before with Jackie. They I felt her start take her shirt off. I was cussing so much. Then She pressed more into me. I could feel her bra against my chest. Some skin touching each other. I was screaming on the inside. I knew where this was going. I didn't like it at all. I was too young for this to be happening. She let go to get some air. I finally got to scream. She must have been hurt that she got up. She must have put her shirt back on because I heard the door open.

"Done already?" I heard a man's voice.

"No. He's too young so he screamed after I stopped kissing him. Can I go now?" The door closed. I was breathing hard and I could feel new scars where she dug into my skin. It was painful. Then I keep thinking, what just happen at the same time.

*****

The door opened and I heard two sets of footsteps. Then I felt fists colliding with my stomach and face. There was not a lot of damage done to my face but they did a number on my stomach. If I had food in my stomach I might have thrown up. Then I felt something go in my arm. From what I could tell it was a string. My head started to spin. I could not feel anything. They drugged me. I knew it. I felt them untie me, they dragged me to my feet. They dragged me somewhere, I couldn't figure out where they were taking me. They do a left then a right and I lost count after that. They finally brought me into a room. They pushed me in and I fell to the ground. My wounds didn't bother me because whatever they gave me made it so I could feel nothing. I was numb and definitely disoriented. I felt hands touch me and try to help me up, I was stumbling around. I started to laugh.