Those Red Eyes

They had two members that were hurt badly and no medic because that medic was one of the ones hurt badly. Fox did as much as he could for right then and there. Fox needed Snake, Fox needed to wait for him to wake up. They did get Wolf and Snake into a bed. The Sargent was next to Wolf while Fox was next to Snake. Eagle was in the middle being very quiet.

After about an hour of waiting Snake stir a little bit. He opened his eyes and Fox was right at his side. Eagle ran to get some water.

"How do you feel?" Fox asked and Snake was sitting up slowly. Eagle gave Snake some water which he drank a little bit of it.

"Better, thanks Fox. Your getting good at being a medic." Sake said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"What happen?" The Sarge walked over and asked.

"The Phoenix is Cub. His eyes are so red and emotionless. He kept saying he wasn't Cub. Also he had a tattoo on his neck. He wasn't his normal self." Snake said as he tried to get out of bed and he about fell on his face. Fox caught him and helped him back into the bed.

"Relax. You need some rest. Once you can walk, I need you to look at Wolf." Fox said and Snake nodded falling back asleep. Fox sighed and paced around the room for a little bit. The door opened about half an hour later. Alex walked in with guards behind him. Fox saw the eyes Snake was talking about.

"Sargent, come with us. Might as well bring Eagle as well." Four guards walked forward and grabbed the two.

"Why are you doing this Cub?" Fox asked as Alex was about to leave.

"I'm not Cub Fox. He's been dead for a while. Didn't you know that." He left with the Sargent and Eagle. Fox kicked the wall not hard but enough to send a little pain to his foot.

Fox didn't believe what Alex said that he was dead. Fox just knew something was up and he had an idea. Fox kept a knife hidden and he was going to use it against Alex. It was a way to get him back hopefully.

Fox continued to watch over Wolf and Snake. He also got prepared for when the Sargent and Eagle would come back. Fox figured that they were going to be as banged up as Snake. Then 30 minutes later both of them came back. The guards tossed them into the room and Fox ran to them. They looked just like Snake. A lot of cuts and then a few bruises. Fox worked quickly. Fox was able to get them into bed as well but it was a lot of work. Snake was awake again and helping Fox out with Wolf. Wolf had a concision.

About three hours later everyone was awake. Only Wolf wasn't moving around yet, but he was awake. The door opened and Fox was roughly grabbed. He was faced to face with Alex in no time. They were taking him to the same room that the others were tortured in. Fox had a knife that no one knew about in his hands. He thought it was perfect because his hands were tired with rope.

Fox was forced into a chair and Alex was circling him. Alex stopped in front of Fox. Fox quietly started to cut the rope which Alex didn't noticed. Alex smiled at Fox and Fox looked mad.

"Fox, Alex liked you, not as much as Wolf but you were someone to talk to. You should admit that you were fooled into this. Alex was never real. If he was he would be dead like right now. He's dead and admit it. The others didn't and they got hurt for it." Alex said.

"Cub is real. Phoenix is the one that's not real. Your being controlled Cub. This is not you." Fox got punched in the face. His head was snapped to the side so he had to move it back to look at Alex.

"He's dead Fox. He was dead a long time ago and I made him stronger. Scorpia made him stronger." Alex said and Fox was almost through the rope.

"Look at you. You have red eyes when they use to be brown. Now there red. Your more of a jerk now too." Alex punched him again in the face. Then Fox was lose and jumped on Alex. Fox ended up cutting Alex's arm which started a small pool of blood. Alex stopped fighting and put a hand over as much of his arm as he could.

Fox stood up and saw what he did. The wound on Alex arm was about 6 inches long and you could see bone. Not very well because of all the blood.

"You are Alex Rider. He's not dead and I know it." The door opened and Fox grabbed Alex up to his feet and had him in front of Fox. Guns were pointed at them. Alex was losing too much blood and was about to pass out.

Alex quickly jabbed his elbow into Fox's kidney which made him lose grip on Alex. Then Alex did a spin kick making Fox fall to the floor unconscious. Alex fell to his knees, holding his arm. One of the guards came and looked at Alex's arm. It was the same guard from the gym and he didn't like the look of his arm.

"We need to get you to the infirmary sir." He said and Alex shook his head. Alex slowly got up and they took Fox back to the room. The guards tossed Fox into the room and Alex was standing there holding his arm. Snake wanted to run and help Alex but that could get him kill.

Alex's vision became blurry and he felt his legs began to buckle a little. He walked more into the room and looked at everyone.

"Don't mess with me." Alex said coldly and somewhat weak. Then Alex's eyes rolled into the back of his head and fell to the floor. Snake ran to him with the first aid kit. The same guard that told Alex to go to the infirmary was right beside him too.

"Don't touch him." The guard said pulling his gun out on Snake.

"Let me help. If I can stop the bleeding you can get him to a hospital or what ever you use. If you don't stop the bleeding he will die from blood loss. I can help or let him die." The guard lowered his gun and put it away. Snake got to work fixing Alex's arm and stop the bleeding. Alex was really pale and the guard was a little worried for him. Soon enough the bleeding had stopped and the guard picked Alex up onto a gurney.

"Thank you." The guard said and left the room. Snake went into the bathroom and washed his hands. They were covered in Alex's blood. Now he had to work on Fox. Everyone was up and moving now except for Fox.