Waking Up

Sexual content. I warned you in the beginning, remember.

———————————————-

It had been three years since Alex had been in a coma. Yassen waited for Alex to wake up. Yassen looked at Alex and decided to get up and go eat something. When Yassen closed the door, Alex started to move. Alex opened his eyes slowly. He looked around the room and saw that no one was in the room. Alex tried to think of what happened but he couldn't remember anything. All he knew was that his name was Alex Rider and that was it.

Alex slowly got off of the bed and started to walk around a little bit. He was wondering how long he had been out. Alex looked around the room more and saw that there was a chair with a dresser. He took out some clothes and took a shower. He washed his hair and hopped in and out as quickly as he could. He didn't know what to do but he felt dirty.

Once he was done he went back to where the bed was and then the door open and Alex looked at the man and recognized him only by the name, Yassen.

Yassen's POV

As I walked back into Alex room I see him near the bed in new clothing with slightly wet hair. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Alex. You're awake." I let go of him and looked at his face. I saw he really didn't recognize me. "Do you remember me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I don't remember anything," Alex said quietly and I looked at him as he looked down. I grabbed his chin and kissed him. He didn't move and both of us closed our eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I moved my hands to his back. Then I deepened the kiss by putting on of my hands on the back of his head.

I wanted to do more but I didn't want to scare him. We stopped kissing for a minute and opened our eyes. There was a smile on his lips which I attack more rougher. His lips were so soft and I wanted more of him. He returned a rough kiss back and I opened my mouth. Alex did the same and I was discovering his mouth. We would go back and forth on which mouth we were in. Both of us would moan a little in pleasure. I wanted to go to the next step.

We separated again to were breathing heavily. Alex didn't look happy that were stopped and neither did I. I was thinking it was wrong to kiss him since he was underage. Then I remembered that he was 19 now.

"You're a good kisser," Alex said blushing and I smiled. He was so cute like that.

"Not bad yourself," I said to him which made him go even darker into a shade of red. He leaned up and kissed me again. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I started to back him into the bed. When we got close enough I let him go and pushed him on to the bed. He smiled at me and I went crazy. I started to take his shirt off and he started taking mine off as well.

I was on top of him as our bare chests touched each other and the kiss got more heated. I was loving every moment with Alex. I felt his fingers dig into my back which made me want him more. I started to kiss his neck. I went from the bottom of his neck to his jawline. He was moaning and I loved every moment of it. He was finally mine.

I began to feel Alex pull at my belt loops on my jeans. I stopped for a second and Alex wasn't happy about that. I started to take his pants off. I ripped them off and threw them somewhere on the floor. I looked at his boxers and then started to remove my pants. Alex helped and I threw them also on the floor as well. I continued to kiss Alex.

Then he rolled me onto my back so he could be on top. He repeated what I did to him and I was the one moaning in pleasure. He stopped for a minute and looked at me. I wrapped my arms around his back and forced him down on me. We kiss with our tongues mixing with each other.

We rolled one more time so I was on top. I did something that made this time the best. I started to massage Alex's member and kissed his neck at the same time. I could tell he was loving it because he was moaning like crazy. He closed his eyes as he tried to kiss my neck back. Then he moved his handed to my crotch and started to do the same thing to my member.

This made me go even crazier. I wanted to go farther than this but it wasn't the right time yet. Alex didn't agree and moved his other hand to try to remove my boxers. I grabbed that hand away and pinned it to the bed. Then he moved his other hand to try and remove my boxers again. I grabbed that hand too. I stopped kissing him.

"No Alex," I said to him and he frowned.

"Come on. Please, Yassen?" He sounded so cute but I said no.

"No." I closed the gap between us and began to kiss him again. Our kiss began to become less rough. Both of us were getting tired. I rolled off of Alex and looked at him. I couldn't help that I possibly love him. "Your mine Alex Rider," I said to him and he got closer to me.

"I'm all yours." He said quietly and kissed me with a little force. After a little bit, Alex and I curled up together and fell asleep. I couldn't stop thinking that he was mine at last. He will be mine forever and ever.

————————————————————

I feel very evil right now. (Smiles evilly)

Edited 10/5/18