Car Crash

Alex woke up about an hour later. He looked around the room and saw that there was food. It was turkey sandwich with some chips. Alex got off the bed and grabbed the tray. There was even a soda there for him. A cold Coke and Alex ate all the food. Once he was done the women from before walked in.

"Hello Alex. All done?" She asked. Alex nodded and she took the tray. "Come with me for a minute." She walked out the door and Alex followed. She went to the kitchen and sat the tray down and started to clean the dishes, Alex sat down on one of the many stools near the kitchen.

"Where am I?" Alex asked.

"Somewhere in the mountains. I'm Mary by the way." Alex looked around the room and saw there was no TV or radio. "I need your help with something." She took out a bowl of pea pods and took out another bowl that only had a little bit of peas in it.

"Yes ma'am." Alex said. She looked at him surprised.

"Just Mary sweetie. Could you help with peeling the pods open and putting the peas in the bowl. It's for tonight's dinner." Alex nodded and started to help her. They did small talk and Mary told Alex how she started working for Yassen. They had a good time talking. They were done within 30 minutes and then they heard a car. Then there was a crunch of metal. Alex got up and walked to the windows to see a car smashed against a tree and Yassen.

"Yassen!" Alex yelled and ran out the door. Mary was right behind him. Alex got to the car and opened the door. He pulled Yassen out of the car and laid him out on the pavement. There was a bullet wound in his side, he was barley awake.

"Alex." Yassen said quietly and then his eyes closed as he passed out. Mary helped Alex get Yassen inside. She bolted all the doors and windows. Alex was putting pressure on Yassen's wound. Mary had the first aid kit out and Alex started to remove the bullet and sewed up the hole. Mary put a pillow under Yassen's head and Alex waited for him to wake up. Mary continued to make dinner.

After about an hour of waiting Yassen stirred and Alex went closer. Yassen opened his eyes and looked at Alex. Yassen had a small smile on. Alex smiled bigger. Alex helped Yassen up and over to one of the stools.

"How do you feel?" Mary asked continuing to make final preparations for dinner.

"Tired." Yassen replied.

"What happen?" Alex asked and Yassen looked at both of them. He moved a little and winced.

"I was in a warehouse meeting someone and they shot me. I ran and I drove back as quick as I could. Then I blacked out for a bit once I was close to the house." Yassen said and Alex believed it. They ate dinner in silence, once they were done Mary left for the day and Yassen looked at Alex. Alex got up and grabbed Yassen's hand and dragged him off the stool.

"Come with me." Alex whispered into Yassen's ear. Alex dragged him to the bedroom. Alex grabbed Yassen and began to kiss him roughly. Alex had been wanting him since he left that morning. Yassen was surprised by the act but kissed him back. Yassen went deeper into the kiss by putting one of his hands behind Alex's head. Alex's hands were around Yassen's waist. Yassen opened his mouth and he felt Alex's tongue in his mouth.

Alex started backing up by the bed and Yassen followed. Alex turned them so that Yassen was closer to the bed. Alex stopped kissing Yassen and let him go. Alex pushed him onto the bed so Yassen was sitting on the edge. Alex wrapped his legs around Yassen's hips and kissed him more.

Alex wrapped his arms around Yassen's neck. Yassen started to pull Alex's shirt off and Alex did the same. Alex knew he had to be careful not to hurt Yassen because he still was hurt from the bullet wound. Alex moved closer to Yassen and their hips touched each other. The kiss got more heated. Yassen leaned back and Alex came with him.

Yassen started to take Alex's pants off when he felt pain in his side. Alex noticed because he saw that Yassen's face had pain all over. Alex rolled off of Yassen and looked at him concerned.

"What's wrong Yassen?" Alex asked. Yassen's face softened up and Alex lightly kissed Yassen's wound and then he kissed Yassen's neck and jaw.

"Nothing." Yassen said and Alex stopped and got up. "Where are you going?" Yassen asked staying where he was.

"First aid kit." Alex walked out of the room and less than a minute later he came with the first aid kit. Alex took the bandage off and put some antibiotic on the wound. Alex put a different bandage on the wound and put the first aid kit away. He sat down next to Yassen and stroked his hair. "Better?" He asked.

"Maybe." Yassen asked playfully. Yassen pulled Alex down and kissed him roughly on the lips. Then he licked Alex's lips. Yassen flipped Alex on his back and was on top of Alex. Yassen kissed his neck over and over and nipped at Alex's ear. Alex tried to return the nipping. Yassen moved his hands down to Alex's crotch and grabbed his member.

Alex went crazy and started to pull Yassen's pants off. Yassen let him as long as his boxer was still on him. Then Yassen pulled Alex's pants off and grabbed his member again. Yassen had a hand on the back of Alex's head. Alex's hands were digging onto Yassen's back. Yassen loved it and so did Alex.

Alex them flipped them so Yassen was on his back. Alex started to get dirty as they continued to kiss. Yassen still was touching Alex's member. Alex started biting Yassen's ear and licking it. Yassen moved both of his hands and hugged Alex as they kissed. Alex moved one of his hands and grabbed Yassen's member and started massaging it.

Yassen went crazy and started to moan loudly and moved his hands to Alex's boxer. Alex stopped kissing Yassen as he felt his boxer start being removed.

—————————————————————————-

To be continued. I'm so mean right now. Comment and vote.

I'm so mean right now. (evil laugh)