Bruises and Cuts

"Can you let me go now, it's getting hard to breath." Alex said and Wolf let him go. The others surrounded Alex and Wolf helped him to his feet when Alex feel back down to the ground holding on to his side. Snake concerned and went closer to Alex.

"What hurts?" Snake asked and Alex lifted up his shirt and they saw his right side was bruised.

"Broken rib." Alex said with a hint of pain in his voice. There was nothing they could do but Wolf picked Alex up as gentle as he could and put him on the bed so Snake could see him better.

"What happen while I was gone?" Wolf asked. Snake was finishing looking at Alex.

"They finished the tattoo and then I was kicked several times and brought here. I think sometime I passed out but I don't know when." Alex said and the Sargent came closer.

"Look at his hands." The Sargent said and Snake grabbed one of Alex's hands to see the branding.

"They did that a few days ago when they were torturing him." Wolf said and Snake nodded.

"We all should go to sleep for a little bit. Who knows how much we will get during this time." Snake said and everyone went to different beds and fell asleep.

*****

A few hours later the door opened and everyone woke up. The Phoenix walked in. Wolf was looking around for Alex but he wasn't in the room anymore.

"Where's Cub?" Wolf asked and he came closer to Wolf.

"Your visiting time with him is over. I wasn't going to to let you be with him for long. Now guards grabbed Wolf. One at a time you will feel pain." The guards ties Wolf's hands and dragged him out of the room. The guards took him into a gray room with two chairs in the room. Wolf was pushed into one of the chairs and tied down to the back of the chair.

The guards left the room and Phoenix sat down in the other chair. You still couldn't see his face but Wolf didn't like him at all.

"Scorpia is going down for good. We will get Alex back and you will have a bullet through your head." Wolf said and Phoenix chuckled.

"If you kill me, Alex will die also. Scorpia is never going to die. Once MI6 is gone then we will rise. All the governments will die and we will run all of the countries." He said and Wolf tried to lung at him. "If you hurt me, you will never see Alex again. He will die and you can't do anything about it."

Wolf was gritting his teeth and he was somewhat growling. Then the man took his hood off and Wolf's face dropped into a frown. He took the cloak off and got closer to Wolf.

"Alex?" Wolf asked as he looked into Alex's red eyes.

"There is no Alex here Wolf. I know you love him. I fell it every time I'm around you. The want to kiss you and just have you close by." Alex got closer to Wolf which Wolf's breath hitched a little. Alex unbutton the first two buttons on his shirt.

"Alex." Wolf said quietly. Alex got up quickly.

"I'm not Alex!" Alex yelled at Wolf and paced. "Alex never was real. He never existed. That was a plan for Scorpia to get into MI6. It worked and we can take them down."

Alex sat back down and was touching Wolf's legs with his hands. Wolf was having a hard time processing what Alex said. Wolf knew that wasn't true and that something was wrong.

"I hate doing that to Wolf but it was a job and Alex really did fall in love with you. Not like Yassen where is was a forced love. I even have a thing for you." Alex got closer to Wolf.

"I don't have a thing for you. I love Alex and not a Scorpia scum." Wolf said and it hurt both of them. Alex punched him in the face.

"I was going to go easy on you but I see I made a mistake." Alex left the room and guards came and grabbed Wolf. Alex was waiting outside and took him back to the room. Alex took him in himself.

Once they stepped into the room the others saw that Alex had red eyes. Then Alex kick Wolf and he went flying a crossed the room. Wolf went unconscious when he hit the wall. Blood was coming out the back of his head. Everyone looked at Alex with surprise.

"There is a first aid kit in the bathroom. I want the medic next." Alex left the room. The guards took Snake out and everyone else helped Wolf. Fin was smiling and Alex had no emotions.

"What in Gods name happened?" The Sargent asked. Fox was patching Wolf up. Fox had been taking a few lessons so if something happened to Snake Fox could help. There was a dint in the wall from Wolf colliding with it.

"I don't know. All I can say is that something happen to Cub." Fox said.

"Did you see his eyes?" Eagle asked. Everyone nodded and Wolf started to stir. Wolf opened his eyes and looked at his team to see one missing.

"Where's Snake?" Wolf asked quietly.

"Alex took him." Fox said and Wolf tried sitting but his head was hurting too much. Then Wolf tried to get up but he would fall right back down to the ground. "Try not to move. Once we get Snake in here he can help more."

Wolf nodded and then a few minutes later Snake was dragged in. He looked to have been cut quite a bit and was starting to have a black eye. Fox rushed over to Snake to see he was barely conscious. No one else was taken for now. Fox got Snake patched up but he was out by the time he was done. Wolf was in pain and Fox didn't know what to do.

-----------------

I got a question

I am starting to wrote the next book. I can't decide on a name.

Do you like Torture 2, Tortured II or Tortured Soul?