I'll Go Easy on You

Yay chapter 30. Sweet.

———————————————————————————————-

The guy name was Fin didn't look happy that they were there. He walked over to them and as soon as he got a foot away from Alex, two guards went in front of him. Almost like they wanted to protect Alex.

"Move out of the way!" He said and Alex couldn't see him. The guards were in the way.

"He's the one that you were debriefed on." Alex heard Dr. Three said.

"Oh, sorry sir." Then he was gone and the guards moved out of the way. Now Alex was really wondering what in the world was going on.

"Mr. Rider there is water bottles in the vending machine. All of them are free and you have two hours. Guards will be in here for the mean time and I will come back in two hours." Dr. Three left the room and Alex walked forward to one of the bags.

"Do you want to wrap your hands?" Wolf asked. Alex shook his head as he punched the bag. He would punch it hard then really fast but barely touching it. Wolf went to the treadmills for a small run. Alex was going through his two hour work out. He did this for about ten minutes then he dropped to the ground and did a hundred push ups. Then a hundred sit up. Wolf was running now at two miles.

Alex started to push hard as he git back up and punched the bag. His did multiple combo. Upper cut, left, right, right, elbow. Then he did and spinning round kick making the bag break off. Alex fell to the floor in pain. He used the leg that was hurt only a month ago. Wolf quickly got off the treadmill and ran to Alex.

Alex felt like the roof had fallen on him again. Alex shut his eyes in pain and even a tear came out of his eye. Alex was in agony for some reason. He didn't know what he did wrong. He has done that move a thousand times and now he gets hurt.

Wolf was right beside him even a guard came over. His leg was straight on the floor and his good leg was in his chest. Alex's eyes were closed as he breathed heavily and you could hear the pain in it.

"Let me look at his leg." The guard said and Wolf was a little hesitant but nodded. "Where does it hurt?"

"Upper inner right thigh." Alex side with a breath in between. Pain was all over his tone. He rolled up the jeans and didn't see anything wrong. Then he started to touch it and Alex screamed a little and laid back on the ground with his hands covering his eyes.

"Looks like he tore a muscle." The guard said and Wolf agreed. "Go grab him some water." Wolf got up and the guard looked more at Alex's leg trying not to touch it. Wolf came back with water and he lifted Alex back up.

"Drink some water Cub." Wolf said and Alex shook his. "Come on Alex. You need to drink more."

"No Wolf! I. Said. No." Alex said with not as much pain in his voice. Also his voice was a little horsed. There was not much pain in his face. "I just need a break." Alex got up slowly and walked around the room.

"What just happen?" The guard asked.

"PTSD is what happen." Wolf said and Alex leaned against the wall trying to get the images out of his head. The guard looked at Alex and knew what Wolf meant. Alex was remembering the accident at BB. Remembering caused him to feel the pain from so long ago.

The guard got up and went back to his post. Alex continued to do is routine even though he wont get the full work out but he will still have one. Wolf watched Alex just making sure he was okay. After about an hour and half Alex was tired and breathing hard. He was leaning on a table.

Wolf walked over to him with a bottle of water. Alex took it and drank almost half of it and then he sat it down.

"Thanks. Sorry about before. I snapped and I shouldn't have." Alex said and Wolf rubbed his back.

"No worries. It's normal for that to happen." Wolf said and Alex nodded. Alex looked over at the boxing ring that was in the gym.

"Want to spar for a bit? We still have thirty minutes." Wolf chuckled a little bit and looked at Alex.

"Your going to win." Wolf said and Alex shrugged.

"I'll go easy on you." Alex said and Wolf finally agreed to it. They put helmets on and started to spar a little bit. Alex won every time but he was gentle in not to hurt Wolf. About five minutes before they had to leave they stopped and relaxed for a bit. Alex drank the other half of the bottle and a little bit more of the second bottle he was on.

The doors opened and Dr. Three walked in with someone new. Alex and Wolf stood up and looked at them. They stayed where they were and Dr. Three walked over with the new comer.

"Mr. Rider. I would like to introduce miss Jackson. She is going to take you to the showers and Wolf is going back to the room." Alex almost protested when Wolf put his hand on Alex's shoulder telling him that it was going to be okay.

"Please come with me Mr. Rider." Jackson said. She was in dress pants and a black short sleeved shirt that had the Scorpia symbol on the left side.

As they left the room, two guards followed them into a different room. The room was pretty empty. There was another room that had a bathroom.

"Why is Scorpia being so nice?" Alex asked and the women handed him new cloths.

"We will talk once you get cleaned up." Alex sighed and went into the bathroom.