Show and Never Speak

Alex woke up about 10 hours later. His neck itched an he quietly got out of bed. He saw that there was new clothing in on the foot of the bed for both of them. There was even a cart of food. Alex was thinking something was up. Scorpia never treated him like this before. Alex thought this was strange for Scorpia.

Alex pushed it aside to go have a hot shower. He stripped and got into the shower and let the hot shower go a crossed his skin. He took the bandage of the tattoo but he tried not to look at it. Alex quickly washed his hair and his body. Then when he was done, he turned off the shower and warped a towel around his waist.

Alex had his back to the mirrors and dried himself off and put his cloths on. Alex was out of the bathroom and saw that Wolf was still sleeping. He walked over to Wolf.

"Wolf." Alex whispered. Wolf rolled on to his side. "WOLF!" Wolf startled awake and fell out of bed. Alex chuckled and Wolf gave him a death stare.

"Not funny." Wolf said with a little growl. Alex stopped but still had a smile on his face.

"There is a fresh pair of cloths and the water in the shower should still be warm." Alex said and he was going to say more but Wolf got up and Kissed Alex. Wolf pinned him against the wall. They french kissed for a little bit. Also both of their eyes were closed.

"That's what you get for starling me." Wolf said while they kissed. Alex stopped kissing him.

"Then I should do it more often." Alex said with a small smile on his face. They kissed for a little bit more and Wolf went to go shower.

Alex wasn't sure if he should eat something or if it was safe to even eat. The food might have been poison. Then why would they put a tattoo on Alex if the food was poisoned? Also why would they keep Wolf when they could kill him easily?

Those questions when threw Alex's brain. He was thinking hard at all these questions and came up with nothing. Wold walked out of the bathroom all clean and had wet hair. He sat down next to Alex.

"Is the food safe to eat?" Wolf asked and he grabbed Alex's hand.

"I don't know. Looks safe." Alex said a little horsed.

"You should at least drink some of the water. It's in a bottle so it should be safe to drink." Wolf said and Alex sighed. Alex knew he was right. Alex also thought the food would also be safe. Alex started to get up when the doors opened. Dr. Three came in with several guards.

"Morning Mr. Rider. We have a big day ahead of us. In about an hour you two and some guards are going to go for a walk around the building and also going to the gym for about two hours after that." Dr. Three said which surprised Alex.

"Why are you guys being so nice now?" Alex asked as he got up off the bed.

"We have plans for you and that's all I am aloud to say. The food has not been poisoned and we will come back in an hour. Enjoy." Dr. Three left the room and Alex was getting suspicious.

"Come on Cub, we should eat." Wolf said getting up off the bed and started to grab some food. Alex grabbed some food too and the two of them ate for a little bit. After they were done they still had 30 minutes. Wolf walked into the bathroom and started looking for something.

"What's you looking for?" Alex asked at the door way of the bathroom.

"Toothbrush." Wolf said and then he pulled two of them out of the cabinet. He handed on of them to Alex. Both of them brushed their teeth and waited for the hour to be up.

Wolf was getting tired of waiting around and started asking questions.

"What's your favorite movie?" Wolf asked. He looked at Alex.

"Really Wolf. You know I don't have a favorite of anything." Alex said a little annoyed.

"I know but you have to have a favorite something. Scorpia didn't change all of you." Wolf was sitting down next to Alex. Alex smiled as he remembered some happy stuff that he did with Jackie. There was a few other good memories going through his head. "See. They haven't taken that smile away."

Alex chuckled and his smile got wider.

"What you thinking about?" Wolf asked. Alex looked at him.

"Remembering when me and Jackie would play in my house. It was when Ian would be around. Before I knew about MI6." Alex looked away and sighed. "Those were the good day. Now it's just a memory." Wolf began to rub Alex's back.

"You can always make new ones. That's the best part." Alex looked at Wolf and smiled. Then he frowned and looked away.

"Not unless we are here the whole time." Alex sighed and Wolf thought for a moment.

"You could. There giving us a lot of freedom for some reason." Wolf said and then the door opened with four guards and Dr. Three.

"Come along. We only got an hour to show you the place and then a two hour gym time." Dr. Three said. Both Alex and Wolf got up off the bed and walked out of the room. "Rules of the tour is no asking questions, no lagging behind and no spying." Dr. Three said almost reading Alex's mind. They walked through Scorpia Headquarters and Alex was impressed by it.

An hour passed by and the tour was done and now they were on to the gym. Someone was in the gym and from what Alex saw he was good. He was kicking the bag. Dr. Three walked over to him.

"Your going to have to leave Fin." Alex couldn't here what he said but he didn't look happy.