I Never Loved You

Alex woke up the next day and started to move around. Snake walked in when Alex was almost to the door.

"What are you doing up Cub?" He asked Alex.

"I was getting bored of this room." Alex said and Snake shook his head.

"How much have you eaten since you woke up?" Snake asked and Alex looked down. "That's what I thought. Come on. I can see if the ladies will get you some food." Snake took Alex to the Mess Hall and the ladies made Alex a sandwich because it was a little after lunch. Snake watched Alex eat the sandwich and when he was done they walked around the camp a little bit.

"Hey Snake? You know about PTSD?" Alex asked and Snake nodded. "I think I'm starting to show symptoms. I get these flashbacks of when I was kidnapped three years ago and I can't stop them." Alex said trying to hold back the crying. Snake put his hand on Alex's shoulder. They stopped for a minute.

"I'm here to listen. Almost anyone here goes through that. They are willing to listen. It helps." Alex nodded and they continued on walking. Then Alex saw a black car at the gate. Ms. Jones stepped out and walked towards them. Alex almost tried to run away but he wanted to hear what she had to say.

"Hello Alex. Sorry about the kidnapping thing. We didn't know that she would betray us." Alex just nodded. "We have permission to let you see Yassen for a little bit." Alex's eye widen and he followed Ms. Jones to the car. Snake went back to where the rest of K-unit was. Ms. Jones took Alex to the prison that Alex was in and they got to Yassen's cell. They let Alex in there.

Yassen jumped up and smiled. Alex stayed emotionless.

"Alex?" Yassen said as he got closer to Alex. Alex looked straight into Yassen's eyes.

"You used me. I never loved you, I thought I did but it was because I couldn't remember who I was. I know who I am." Yassen's smile turned into frown.

"Oh. I see, how did they let you see me?" Yassen asked and Alex looked down.

"I did a mission for them. Got kidnapped and tortured. I remembered who I was." Alex said quietly. Yassen grabbed his chin.

"What happen?" Yassen asked.

"It was a trap set up by Scorpia. They wanted to know why I survived the poison. They were going to open me up to find out. SAS saved me." Yassen nodded and ran his finger along Alex's scar that was on his cheek.

"Dr. Three?" Yassen asked and Alex nodded. "You know when the car ran into the tree and I said that someone I was meeting shot me."

"What about it?" Alex asked.

"It was Ian. I told him the you woke up and didn't remember who you were. He shot me because I wouldn't let him see you." Alex nodded and was a little angry that he lied to him.

"I probably should go." Alex started to turn around when Yassen grabbed his arm.

"One last kiss before I die." Yassen was going to be executed in a few days. Alex nodded and Yassen grabbed Alex's chin and put his lips close to Alex's. It was a gentle kiss. Alex pulled back after a minute and was about to leave the room when Yassen turned Alex around and pinned him to the wall. Yassen kissed Alex roughly. Alex figured out he still was attached to Yassen because they started to French kiss.

Yassen stopped after a minute and whispered into Alex ear.

"Don't do any more missions with MI6, even if they threaten my life. I'm escaping tonight. I will miss you." Yassen let go and Alex finally left the room.

—————————————————————————-

There you go. Alex doesn't love Yassen anymore. Maybe a little but not a lot. Now more torture a head. (Rubs hand evilly)