Gun Battle

Fox opened his eyes a half an hour later. He slowly sat up with a pounding headache. Snake walked over to him and handed him some Advil. Fox took the Advil gratefully and took a big sip of water.

"What happen? Cub walked in here with you and he had a big cut on his arm." Snake said.

"I had a knife and I was thinking I wanted to talk to him without him punching me. That was the only way. Also maybe he would think about what I said." Fox said taking a few more sips of water. Fox rubbed his eyes a little bit. Then he slowly got off the bed and stretched.

Fox looked around the room. He saw the big red spot where Alex clasped and Snake helped from him bleeding out. Then he looked around the room more and saw that everyone looked sad.

"Cub's not coming back Fox. He's gone. They broke him for good." Wolf said and Fox saw a small tear go down his cheek.

"We can get him back. I know it. We just have to keep trying. If he was gone, wouldn't you think he would kill us and not play with us. I haven't given up." Fox said and Wolf looked at Fox and walked over to him.

"Fox, he's gone. There's no soul in his eyes anymore. I saw it before they took me away from him. He was almost gone then. They were playing mind tricks on him which made him not want to live anymore." Wolf somewhat yelled at Fox. Eagle walked over and put a hand on each of their shoulders.

"Stop you two. This is not helping, only making it worse." Eagle said calmly. Wolf and Fox nodded. Fox started to walk away when he turned to Wolf one last time for a while.

"He's still in there. I can feel it." Fox walked back to the bed he was in and laid down. Wolf thought about what he said. Wolf was thinking that he might be the one to get Alex back. For now Wolf laid down in his bed a well. Everyone laid down in their beds till something happen. Nothing really happened for a while and everyone was bored. There was nothing to do but wait.

The door opened an hour later. It was a cart with food on it. A guard walked it in and then left. Everyone was thinking that this was weird for Scorpia but Wolf. He knew this was normal with Alex around but not now.

*****

Alex was in the infirmary that was in Scorpia Headquarters. They had to give him more blood since he lost quite a lot of blood. Miss Jackson was there monitoring Alex. Alex was really pale but he looked a lot better now that he had more blood in is system. Dr. Three walked in and Miss Jackson got up off a chair that she was in.

"How is he?" Dr. Three asked.

"Better. Hasn't woken up yet. He lost a lot of blood, thanks to a guy named Fox." Miss Jackson said.

"The rest of the bored is going crazy right now. When might he wake up?" Dr. Three asked.

"Maybe a few hours. The guy name Fin is going crazy right now. He wants to kill the SAS soldiers for doing this but I kept telling him that that's Phoenix decision." Miss Jackson said as they started to walk out of the infirmary.

"Love the loyalty but he is going to have to wait for a little bit." Dr. Three headed to the bored meeting.

Fin walked into the infirmary where Alex was. He had a pillow in his hands. He unplugged the heart rate monitor. He started to put the pillow down on Alex. Alex's eyes then opened up as Fin put the pillow down on Alex.

Alex started to feel the oxygen leaving him. Alex was able to hit a pressure point on Fin's arm and he let go of the pillow and Alex took it off. Alex was trying to get the air back into his lungs.

"What in the world are you doing?" Alex asked Fin. Fin looked angry. Alex slowly started to get out of the bed. Then Fin pulled out a knife. Alex was standing up and Fin jumped on Alex. Both of them fell to the ground. Fin was on top of Alex. The knife was so close to Alex's face. Fin kept pressing it down on Alex. Soon enough Alex was able to get the knife away and Fin was running away.

Alex got up off the floor to follow him. Alex knew where he was going. Fin had a gun out and was heading for k-unit and the Sargent. Alex didn't want to kill them and now he was saving them. Alex thought that there was something wrong with him.

Fin got into the room before Alex but a few seconds later Alex was there.

"Move and I shoot all of them." Fin said and Alex stopped moving. Everyone had their hands up but Alex and Fin. Alex was three feet away from Fin. Alex had a gun at his side. Alex quickly moved in front of the others and took out his gun.