Car Crash Part 2

Bare with me. I know there is a lot of sexually stuff but there will be torture soon. Trust me. You want to see Alex hurt, just have to get through all this.

————————————————————————

Alex felt heat rise on his cheeks. Yassen stopped and looked at Alex. Yassen smiled at Alex and him blushing. Yassen put a hand on Alex's cheek.

"I thought you wanted to go farther." Yassen said and Alex's cheeks got brighter.

"I I don't know." Alex said stammering. "I just don't want to hurt you since you still haven't fully healed.." Yassen cut him off by kissing him. Yassen let go and looked at Alex.

"When I'm fully healed then we can go farther." Yassen said and Alex nodded. Both of them cuddle together and fell asleep.

*****

Alex opened his eyes to a dark room. It was cool, almost felt like water surrounded him. He thought that he was going to have the same dream as before. Then he looked right into the eyes of himself. They had the same clothing on and everything.

"What are you doing Alex?" The other Alex asked.

"What am I doing?" He asked and then the other Alex moved closer.

"Your falling for Yassen. We would never do that. He lied to you for so long and he killed your uncle." The other Alex then changed into Ian and he had a bullet through his head.

"Yassen killed me. You saw the car. Yassen even admitted it." Ian said and Alex tried to move but he couldn't.

"No. Yassen is so sweet. He couldn't do that. He wouldn't even hurt a fly." Alex yelled back at Ian.

"Then you don't know him. You don't know the assassin side of him." Ian said and Alex frowned.

"Assassin side? I never seen him hurt anything." Alex said and Ian put a hand on his shoulder.

"Unlike you. You killed kill almost everyone you touched." Ian said and then changed into Jackie.

"Like me." Her skin started to turn black and burnt. He touch burned Alex's skin and he felt pain.

"Alex!" Alex heard Yassen say. Everything went dark for Alex and he could hear Yassen more clearly. "Alex!"

Alex opened his eyes and screamed. He backed up against the bed's headboard and Yassen was looking at Alex worried for him. Alex started to cry and he pulled his knees into his chest. Yassen got close to Alex and stroked his hair. Alex turned to him and Yassen grabbed him up and put him in his lap. Alex like a baby but it made him feel better. It was morning and Alex could tell because there was light shining through the window. Then Alex remembered the dream and got away from Yassen and hugged himself.

"What's wrong?" Yassen asked hurt. Alex was on the other side of the bed with his legs in his chest.

"Nothing." Alex said and Yassen headed for the bathroom hurt. Alex closed his eyes for a second and a tear went down his cheek. About 30 minutes later Yassen walked out of the bathroom and looked at Alex. He was still in the same place. Yassen began to become worried and walked over to Alex. Yassen sat down at the edge of the bed. Alex didn't look at Yassen.

"What's wrong? Don't say nothing because I know that's not true." Yassen said and Alex was biting his lip.

"It's the dream I had. In it someone was saying that you killed my uncle and that I was a spy. Is it true?" Alex asked and Yassen went a little closer to Alex.

" I didn't kill your uncle for one. He's alive and well. As for you being a spy." Yassen sighed. "You were a spy about three years ago. I took you way from all that because you almost died and went into a Coma which lasted three years. I don't want that to happen to you again." Yassen said and leaned closer to Alex. Yassen grabbed the back of Alex's head and kissed him gently on the lips. Yassen got up and left the room. Alex sat there for a little bit longer and then got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

As Alex walked into the kitchen he heard a helicopter and then something when crashing through the window. Yassen wasn't in the house nor was Mary. Alex was all alone. The thing that went through the window started to spray some kind of gas which made Alex fell light headed. Alex ran out the door and fell to the ground coughing. Several men ran to Alex and put rope on his wrists.

Alex's eyes began to become heavier. As his eyes closed he saw that they were wearing military uniforms and it said SAS. Alex's eyes closed and went into a light sleep. Then men picked Alex up and took into the helicopter. The unit running the operation was A-Unit. They were heading back to BB.

—————————————————————————

Bare with me please. All this will stop soon, trust me. vote Comment, no mean stuff please.