Loved One

Yassen POV

I walked into Scorpia's HQ to find the file on Alex. Hopefully I could find out that the poison did have a cure and that I could save Alex. I could even possibly take him away from the house. Save him from all the pain he has been through. I could make a new life for him. A better one than the one he has now.

As I walked into my office I looked up the file on Alex and I read the filing. My frowned got deeper and deeper as I read on. They had all kinds of things on Alex. They had every torture documented and all of them he survived. I keep thinking that this kid is amazing till I read their recent attempt to break him and it worked. Then my door opened and a man stood at the door with a file in his hand.

"Oh sorry Yassen. I thought you weren't here. The board wanted me to give you this file." I took the file and he left. It was the same file on Alex but there was a mission briefing in it. They wanted me to kidnap Alex. It is ASAP meaning they knew he got poisoned. I read more to find that the lab had a cure. They didn't want to kill Alex. They wanted him and the poison was the way to go to get him here. Making the intruders think there was no cure made t even better till Ian didn't want to give up Alex. I keep thinking that Alex could have died when Scorpia had the cure. I slammed the file down on the desk and got up. I took the stairs down to the lab and took the vile and left. I could never come back to Scorpia and I could save Alex from himself. I could take him away. He would be mine and only mine.

Third person

Wolf started to panic when he saw Alex go limp and Snake was fumbling to check his pulse. "Wolf get Ian." Snake said but Wolf stared at Alex afraid. "Wolf! Either you can stand there and I can go get Ian and have Alex possibly die or you can get Ian and we can save him." Snake said and Wolf snapped out of reality and ran to get Ian. A minute later Ian was in there and the rest of the k-unit was waiting outside. Snake and Ian stabilized Alex and had a heart rate monitor on him. He also had a tube in his mouth to help him breathe. They even had an IV to help keep him hydrated. His figures were twitching and Snake knew that there was nerve damage and it would get worse. Soon Alex could possibly die. Ian walked out of the room. Wolf stood up from the floor.

"We got him stable and Snake is going to watch for a little bit. His nerves look to be damaged and his internal organs are trying to give out. I don't know how much longer he has. I suggest you be prepared." With that, he left and Wolf was there thinking the worst. He punched the wall.

"I'm going to kill them!" Wolf said an Eagle walked over to him.

"Wolf, don't get mad. There's nothing we could have done." Eagle said and Wolf nodded. Wolf felt a tear go down his face. He was going to lose apart of him. The part that had Alex in it. Wolf left and went to his room while Eagle and Fox went in to go see Alex. Snake was sitting in one of the chairs. As Fox and Eagle walked in Snake looked up at them.

"Hey Fox, Eagle." Both Eagle and Fox sat down.

"How's he doing?" Fox asked. Snake sighed and looked at Alex.

"Alright as he can be. Looks like he's still in pain and he can't feel his legs." Snake said and they all felt sad. They know that Alex is going to die. They can't stop that from happening. They sat there waiting for Alex to wake up or something and when he did they were happy. Alex opened his eyes and the three of them got up and ran to Alex.

"Relax. Go back to sleep." Fox said and Alex looked at them with eyes filled with pain. Alex moved his shaky hands to his throat but Snake stopped him.

"It's a tube Alex. Try to save your strength." Snake said and Alex relaxed and put his hand down. Alex didn't feel his hands shaking but everyone was worried for Alex. A few minutes later Alex fell asleep. Everyone was worried and Wolf would not leave his room and Ian looked at the ceiling. It was just a matter of time before they could face the facts that Alex was going to die.

---------

Edited 10/3/18