Blood All Over His Hands

Alex was in front of k-unit in a second with his gun at the ready. Fin fired at the same moment as Alex. Alex's bullet went right into the center of Fin's Forehead. Fin was dead and Alex had a bullet in his right shoulder.

When the bullet hit Alex shoulder, the force made him fall backwards to the ground. This was all within three seconds and Snake was hurrying to get to Alex before he fell. He was too late and Alex was on the ground. Guards ran in as well, trying to restrain k-unit and the Sargent. Snake was fighting to get to Alex. The guard that had medical experience was putting pressure on Alex's shoulder.

Alex was knocked out cold. Bleeding a lot once again but the guard was helping with stopping the bleeding. K-unit had their hands tied behind their back and hey were on the other side of the room. Snake was shocked at what happen. Almost everyone was. Alex killed someone.

Wolf couldn't believe what he saw. He had never seen Alex kill someone before. Alex never even talked about killing people around Wolf. Wolf thought he never done it before but from what Wolf saw that was not possible.

Wolf also saw Alex's eye color change to brown for a second as he moved in front of them. Wolf then knew that Alex wasn't gone. He was in that body trapped by a force of evil and Wolf might be the only one to help.

Dr. Three rushed into the room and saw Fin on the ground dead and people were over Alex keeping pressure on Alex.

"What happen?" Dr. Three asked. "Dan? What happen to him?"

Dr. Three was talking to the guard that had medical experience and was helping Alex right now.

"Fin ran into the room and was threatening to shoot k-unit. He rushed in afterwards and stepped in front of Fin with his guns raised. Both guns went off and both were on the ground. We rushed into action to get pressure on the wound." He said and more medics came in and put gauze on the wound.

They took Alex's shirt off and started to work on him right there. Snake watched as they worked quickly. They put a heart rate monitor on him which the rate was getting slower. Snake struggle to get out.

"Let me help." Snake said and Dr. Three looked at them, more specific Snake. Everyone else in the unit had wide eyes. Then Alex didn't have a heart beat. Dr. Three nodded to the guard that was holding Snake. He let go of Snake. Snake got up as quickly as he could and began to do CPR. He was yelling out commands.

Quickly Snake got Alex's heart rate going again and began taking the bullet out of him. He patched Alex up quickly and put a bandage on Alex. Then the rate got slower till it was a straight line. Snake started CPR again. This time it took longer to get the heart rate going. That meant he didn't have enough blood.

Snake yelled for them to get some blood and soon came the blood. An IV went into Alex arm. A gurney came and guards pulled Snake away from Alex. They loaded Alex up into the gurney and rushed him out of the room. Everyone left the room and k-unit was all alone with a traumatized Snake.

Blood was all over Snake's hands. Alex's blood and Snake stayed where he was. Sitting on the ground where a guard had dragged him to. Fox walked over to Snake and put a hand on his shoulder. Snake didn't move for a little bit. Once Snake did move, he went to the bathroom to wash off his hands that had Alex's blood on. Snake had done this twice within a short time.

When Snake walked out of the bathroom everyone was looking at him. Snake looked almost broken. They lost Alex twice and then they pull him away. Snake thought it wasn't right. Snake walked over to a bed and laid down. Soon he fell asleep with a nightmare of losing Alex for good.

*****

Dr. Three found Miss Jackson, who had a tablet in his hands. Dr. Three grabbed her and took her to the room Alex was in. He had a lot of machines hooked up to him now.

"I want to know if we still have control over him or not." Dr. Three said. Alex was awake but his eyes weren't open. Alex was listening to what they were talking about.

"We should. let me check." Alex heard her big nails touching the screen. "Looks like it. It's say he's sleeping right now." They left the room and a wondering Alex. Alex opened his eyes. They were red eyes. He wasn't Phoenix. He was the real Alex, just with different eye color.

Alex's shoulder hurt like hell. He was wondering about what Dr. Three and Miss Jackson said. Alex thought for a moment and remembering doing all those mean things to k-unit and the Sargent. He reminded himself that, that wasn't him but him being controlled.

Alex closed his eyes once again for a little bit. He was remembering all of what he did the past day. Then when he concentrated enough he felt the nanobots in his body.

Alex opened his eyes once again and his eye color was back to the brown that made him who he was.