Remember

Possiblely might be triggering for some. Please don't hurt yourself.

————————————————————————-

Alex's POV

"Talk to us Cub." I heard the Sargent say.

I looked up at him and saw the whole entire k-unit behind the Sargent.

"I ain't no Cub." I said with anger in my voice. I went forward a little bit. I looked away from them, off to the side.

"I see. I'm going to tell you a story. Could you guys leave us." I heard the door open and I huffed. I looked at the Sargent.

"It's not the best time for a bed time story." I said and the Sargent took a seat in a chair that was by the door.

"A little over three years ago. We got a call saying where a SAS agent was. Wolf got wind of this and set up a rescue op. He didn't want to leave him in there. He was a part of k-unit. Wolf like him so he didn't want him there any longer than he need. They got into the place the agent was in and brought him back to BB." The Sargent took a deep breath.

I found myself mesmerized by the story.

"He was pretty beat up. Snake patched him up and a few hours later he woke up. Fox helped him into my office. He wasn't talking but, Wolf before told me that he had been raped. I asked him who it was and he didn't know. For being tortured for 4 months, he was blind folded and had no food or water. The agent started to cry and Wolf hugged him till he stopped crying. Worse of all, the agent was only 16 at the time." Sargent stopped for a monument.

I started to remember that. My eyes widen as that day became clear.

"That agent was you Alex." He said and I started to shake my head. I looked away and closed my eyes. The memories started to flow in. All of my memories. K-unit cared about me and I didn't trust them. Then I stood up and the handcuffs fell off my hands.

"Are you trying to fill my head with lies?" I asked, not wanting to believe what he was saying.

"No. Yassen was." I turned my back to him. I went close to the wall and started to punch the wall. I even kicked it a few time. Then I turned around and slide down the wall. I put my knees into my chest. The Sargent wasn't even there anymore.

I buried my head and started to cry. I was in a ball and felling pain all over. I cried what seemed like forever. Once I stopped, I stayed how I was and tried to calm down. I heard the door open. I didn't move. I felt a hand go on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I said with anger in my voice. The hand was token off but I felt that someone was close to me.

"Do you want anything?" I heard Wolf ask. I shook my head. I heard him walk away. He opened the door and close it. I was alone again. I wanted Yassen to be beside me right now but he was probably off in a prison somewhere. Then I heard the door open an hour later.

"Five minutes." I heard a guard say.

"Alex?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Yassen with his hands not tied up with rope. I got up as quick as I could and ran to Yassen. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you." I said and we stood there hugging for a few minutes.

"They're going to come in here soon to take me away." Yassen said in my ear.

"I know." I pulled away a little. I looked into Yassen's beautiful blue eyes. We leaned into each other and kissed. I closed my eyes. I felt Yassen being pulled away. I felt a tear go down my cheek. I opened my eyes to see him gone.

I backed up to the wall and slide down the wall. I found my self curled up again. I was crying silently. I closed my eyes and soon let sleep take me away from the pain.

*****

I was laying on my side. I was in a bed that I recognized. It was the bed that me and Yassen were in before I was token to SAS the first time. I flipped over to see Yassen next to me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I said back and we leaned in and kissed for a little bit. It was nothing too rough. A small light kiss. Then he was gone. He vanished into thin air. I was all alone again.

There was no one to love me. A knife turned up next to me. I grabbed it and started to cut from my wrist up my arm. I saw the blood drip out of my arm and down on to the bed. I felt no pain, all I felt was emptiness. I was just a shell, nothing else.

No one loves me, so why should I live?

———————————————————-

The last line is not true in anyway. Someone loves you, you might not know it but there is always someone out there.

Vote, Comment but don't hurt yourself. Please, I would be heart broken.