Gone for Good

Third Person

Ian woke up to the sound of a gun firing and got up as quick as he could and ran to Alex's room. He saw a body basically unrecognizable because it was burnt to a crisp. Ian fell to his knees and watched it the bed burn to ashes and SAS soldiers were behind him watching in horror.

"He's gone." That was all Ian could say. The others were speechless. Wolf ran out of the room and went into the interrogation room to see that none of the men were in there. Wolf guessed it was them that killed Alex. All of them were heartbroken and they didn't know what to do. Ian got up after the fire was gone and went to tell Ms. Jones the news. Alex Rider died that night. It was almost basically true that Alex was dead.

Yassen's POV

We were getting close to the house. The house was in the mountains and there was only one road in and out. I was the only one that knew about it. The house had ten rooms. I had several people work for me up there. All of them I could trust. The house wasn't that big but it was good for the mountains. A lot of it was underground but a few rooms. The people that worked for me lived under the house or around it. I would look back behind me to make sure that Alex was alright. I keep thinking how bad I wanted him. I wanted to kiss him and just hold him forever. You can't really do that when the kid's asleep.

Right?

Anyway, we were about five minutes away and I started to slow down a bit. About five minutes later I stopped the van and got out. I opened the back of the van and had the three men follow me into the house. I picked Alex up off the van's floor. Then I lead the men into one of the rooms so I could set Alex down on the bed that was in there. I started hooking him up to some of the machines in the room.

"What's next Boss?" Chad asked.

"Let's talk outside," I said and I lead them out. I still had a full gun in my holster that was on my side. As we got outside I drew my gun and kill all three of them in a second. One of the people that worked for me ran outside. "Clean that up for me." I went back inside and sat by Alex's bed and waited for him to wake up. When Alex wakes up I was going to kiss him and make him mine. Now one can take that from me. If they do. I will kill them.

—————

Edited 10/5/18