Internal Bleeding

Alex had been asleep for about a day. Wolf was wait in the room with Snake right now. Alex's eyes fluttered open, right away he felt pain all over his body. Alex started to move because of the pain. Snake and Wolf got up immediately.

"What's wrong?" Snake asked. Snake saw the pain a crossed Alex's face.

"Everywhere." Alex forced out. Alex knew that he had bruises all over his body. Snake was getting worried. Alex gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. His hands were also in a fist. Snake lifted up Alex's shirt and touched around his stomach. He touched near Alex's ribs and Alex yelped. Wolf had a hand on Alex's shoulder. Snake was shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" Wolf asked concerned.

"I'm not sure. I checked for internal bleeding here, but it seems like it started up. We need to get him into surgery now. Before he loses too much blood." Snake said and he started unhooking Alex from all the machines he was hooked up to.

"What do you need me to do?" Wolf asked. Snake took a string and put it in Alex's IV.

"Help me roll him into the operation room. I need someone to make sure he's still alive." They started to roll him out of the room. Once they got him there they moved him to the table. Snake ran out of the room.

"Wolf?" Alex said quietly. Wolf was right next to him.

"What is it Cub?" Wolf said gently.

"You were right. It took me to get beaten up to figure it out." Alex said and Wolf had confusion on his face.

"Right about what?" Wolf asked. Snake came running in with the medics from A-unit and B-Unit.

"About Yassen." Alex said and then he yelped as Snake touched around his ribs. One of the medic took a gas mask and put it on Alex's face. Wolf saw his eyes start to close. Then they were completely closed.

"Wolf. I need you to where a gown now." Snake yelled at him. They quickly put the gown on Wolf and got to work. They started to cut Alex open and Wolf checked Alex's pulse and made sure he was breathing.

Wolf didn't like blood or seeing organs so he tried not to look. He kept his focus on Alex. Within an hour they were done and wheeling Alex out of the room. He was going to have another scar where they had to operate to stop the bleeding. Wolf waited in the room. They hooked him up to the machines again. They even had a oxygen mask on him. Snake walked in after he washed his hands and took the gown off.

"How's he doing?" Snake asked.

"I don't know Snake. All I know is that we got the real Alex back. He had to take a beating to get him that way." Wolf said and he was a little sad. Snake put a hand on Wolf shoulder.

"You should go get some sleep. I will get a nurse to watch him. We can see him in the morning." Wolf nodded and both of them walked out of the room and a nurse stepped in, checking Alex's IV and to see of the machines were working right.

*****

It was 5 am and Fox was the first one to see Alex. Alex wasn't awake yet but all they knew was that he was doing better. As Fox walked in Alex started to open his eyes. Fox walked over to Alex.

"Hey kid." Fox said and Alex looked at him with an unfocused eyes.

"Fox?" Alex asked. Fox grabbed Alex hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"I'm right here Alex." Fox said looking into Alex's eyes.

"Don't leave." Alex said before closing his eyes.

"I won't kid." Fox let go of Alex's hand and sat down in one of the chairs in the room. About an hour later, Eagle walked in and handed Fox a doughnut and coffee.

"How's he doing?" Eagle asked looking at Alex.

"He was wake for about five minutes and then he fell back asleep." Fox said and then took a drink of coffee and a bit of his doughnut.

"That's good, right?" Eagle asked.

"I guess but he can't be sleeping for too long. He's going to need to get up sooner or later." Wolf and Snake walked in. Snake walked over to Alex and check his incision to make sure it didn't get infected.

"How long have you been here Fox?" Snake asked.

"About an hour." Snake nodded and changed Alex's bandage out. Alex's eyes fluttered open. Snake put a hand on Alex's shoulder.

"Hey Cub. How do you feel?" Snake asked and Alex started to cough a little. Fox got up and went on the other side of Alex.

"Tired." Alex said quietly.

"Good. Now I'm going to touch around your stomach, just to make sure we got the internal bleeding dealt with." Snake touched around where he made the incision. Alex yelped a little becaus his ribs were bruised. "Looks good Alex. You should be fine for now. Do you want something to eat?" Snake asked. Alex shook his head. He wasn't hungry."

"You sure. I mean you probably haven't eaten since you were kidnapped." Fox asked worried.

"I'm fine fox. I don't want to try and eat." Alex said and Fox backed off a little. They all left to go get breakfast. Alex closed his eyes and fell asleep.

————————————————————————————-

I'm so mean, I only updated once yesterday but I wanted an opinions on my idea I had. I think I'm going to roll with it because it might just make Alex hurt and it will be a painful experience for him. >:) Also I am trying to make this as long as I can.