Can't Get Rid of me That Easily

Alex changed his eyes back to the red and got out of the bed. He needed to find a way out of this mess without k-unit getting killed. Alex left the infirmary and walked down the hall to the room that k-unit was in. There was no guards at the door which Alex thought was weird. Alex walked into the room to see that everyone was sleeping.

Alex closed the door and looked at the time to see it was midnight. Alex thought this was the perfect time to be figuring out a way to get them out of there. Alex walked back to his room that was in Scorpia. It was small but had a bed and a desk. Alex hopped on the bed carefully to not open a stitch. Alex laid down on the bed and closed his eyes.

Alex ended up falling asleep. Dr. Three and Miss Jackson were worried when Alex wasn't in the infirmary. They soon relaxed when they found him sleeping in his room.

When Alex woke up at 6 he had a plan to get k-unit and the Sargent out of here. They were going to basically kidnap Alex so they cold get out of there. Alex got out of bed and went to the room that k-unit was in. There was a few guards outside of the room.

Alex walked in and some guards followed him in. Alex turned around to them.

"I would like to speak to them alone please. I can handling them just fine." The guards nodded and left the room. K-unit looked at Alex and he went forward to them. Wolf was the one to walk to Alex. When the were a few feet away, Alex closed his eyes changing the color to brown. Alex opened his eyes back up and Wolf hugged him.

"I knew you weren't gone forever." Alex hugged back and then the rest of the unit and the Sargent surrounded Alex.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." Wolf hugged harder and soon he let go of Alex. Alex told them his plan and they all agreed.

"How's the shoulder?" Snake asked and Alex hadn't noticed it all morning.

"Haven't noticed it." Snake nodded at Alex's response. "I figure tomorrow would be the best time to go. I will come back in the morning and we will get out of here."

Alex left the room and changed his eye color before he left. He had to do a few things first. He was going to contact SAS base and tell them where they were if for some reason they didn't get out. Alex quickly did that and left the room as soon as possible.

Alex headed back to his room and looked around to see if their was anything useful. He had his cloak which he might use. Then their was his gun which was fully loaded. He was ready for tomorrow.

——————————————————————-

Very very short chapter but I wanted the big battle to be the next chapter, so this had to be short. Sorry.

One more chapter left.