Hiking?

I know that the last chapter was probably boring but this chapter will be more action packed. Heartbroken Alex. Always the best chapter when someone is heartbroken.

—————————————————————————————————————-

Third Person

As Yassen looked at Alex he thought about all those years of him working for MI6. Then he frowned. Alex looked at Yassen a frowned too. Yassen stopped touching Alex and Alex saw how Yassen was thinking very hard.

"What's wrong Yassen?" Alex asked as both of them were naked and he wasn't having a fun time now.

"I don't think your ready for the next step Alex." Yassen said and Alex frown grew bigger. "Your still too young and right now is not the time. SAS is probably looking all over for you." Alex nodded and looked sadden. Yassen pulled Alex closer.

"I understand." Alex said quietly. Yassen then kissed him very softly and dragged both of them off of the bed.

"Come on little Alex." Yassen said and Alex followed.

"Where are we going?" Alex asked.

"We need to shower." Alex's eye grew wider as both of them stepped into the bathroom. Yassen started to water and kissed Alex on the lips several times in short amounts. They they hopped into the shower together. They did a lot more kissing then showering.

Yassen would sneak a kiss on Alex's lips or neck. Alex would do the same. Then Yassen hugged Alex, pulling him close and whispered in his ear.

"I love you, nothing will change that. Once people stop looking for us then we can do what ever you want." They continued to shower. Once that was done they got out and dried off. They would sneak a kiss at each other and then put some clothes on and went to sleep. They slept in each others arms.

Alex's POV

I woke up slowly. I felt something behind me. It was warm and comfy. I felt it move and disappear. I opened my eyes and saw Yassen leaving the room. I was on my side so I rolled on to my back and looked at the ceiling. I slowly rolled out of the bed after a minute of doing nothing.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. There was Yassen looking in the cabinets. I quietly walked up to Yassen and wrapped my arms around Yassen. I felt him stiffen. He turned around and smiled at me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. Then he stopped and looked at me.

"There's no food. I was going to go to a grocery store. I will be back in 30 minutes. I promise." He let go of me and left the house. I was still standing in the kitchen. I walked back to the room and grabbed some clothes and quickly changed into blue jeans and a black shirt. It was a little too small but it wasn't too tight. I could still breath. I walked back to the kitchen and sat down on a stool and looked at the dog tags that Wolf gave me.

I thought back to the memories that I remembered with them which wasn't much. They were mean to me so I thought it was good that I wasn't with them. Then I promised myself that if they got me again that I would fight to get away from them or MI6.

I wasn't going to let them control me anymore. Yassen was the only one to care for me at all. Wolf is the biggest jerk. How he treated me when I was 14 was not right and now he was going to pay.

A few minutes later Yassen walked back in. I was deep in thought so I didn't know that till I felt his arms wrap around me. I looked into his eyes. Then he looked sad as he saw my eyes.

"Why are you mad?" He asked me and I kissed him on the lips. I felt him kiss back. Then he let go. I heard him chuckle. "You don't like people asking questions." I smiled.