Final Chapter: Painful Death

It was the morning to get k-unit and the Sargent out. Alex got out of his room with several guns, hidden and he also had several knifes. Alex walked to the room where k-unit was. There was no guards and Alex walked into the room and k-unit wasn't there. Alex walked to the center of the room. There was nothing in the room. Not even a bed.

Alex turned around to see Dr. Three right at the door. Alex stayed still as Dr. Three and several guards walked in with him. Alex wanted to reach for his guns but not yet.

"I knew something was up when you weren't in the infirmary. Then the guards said you visited k-unit without a guard." Dr. Three said and Miss Jackson walked right next to him.

"The Nanobots are not connecting to the tablet. We have no control over them now." Miss Jackson said and then she touched a few things and Alex felt numb. Alex tried to grab his guns but he couldn't feel anything. Alex fell to his knees and then to his back. Alex couldn't talk or do anything.

"Take him to Room T2." Dr. Three said and two guards picked him up off the ground. They took him to a room and chained him to the chains that were hanging from the ceiling.

Alex still couldn't feel anything and he was a little worried. Alex's head was hanging since he couldn't move any part of his body. Alex didn't know what to do but wait, he did send out the coordinates of where they were so SAS should come soon.

After about an hour of waiting Dr. Three walked in with Miss Jackson behind. Dr. Three circled Alex around several times. Alex saw his feet and then he stopped right in front of Alex and grabbed Alex's chin and lifted his head up so Dr. Three could look right into his eyes.

"I had high hopes for you. You had all the power here at Scorpia and you still help the people that hurt you for so long. MI6 could have been gone if you helped us, been our leader." He said and Alex looked at him with anger filled eyes.

"I'm a lot better off with MI6 than you." Alex said with venom in his mouth. Dr. Three let go of his chin and walked over to Miss Jackson.

"Give him back his control and we will let the torture begin." Dr. Three said and Miss Jackson typed away and soon enough Alex could feel his body again. Alex lifted his head up and looked at Dr. Three.

"Done Sir." She said and left the room. Dr. Three walked closer to Alex with a whip and knifes in his hands.

"You know Alex. This never should have happened. You were suppose to help us destroy MI6 and then all the other governments. It was going to be great." Dr. Three was behind Alex and started to whip Alex. "Now we can't do it. Thanks to you."

Dr. Three whipped Alex so much that his shirt was starting to fall off. Soon enough Dr. Three whipped Alex's arms which made the shirt fall off. Alex was gritting his teeth at ever pain on his back. Blood was dripping down to the ground making a puddle of blood. Alex felt light headed.

The whipping stopped but Dr. Three walked in front of Alex and took a knife and stuck it between his ribs near his lungs puncturing them. Dr. Three twisted the knife and Alex closed his eyes as pain went through all of his body. Dr. Three had a smile on his face.

Then Dr. Three took out the knife making the blood loss worse. There was a little bit of blood in the corner of Alex's mouth. Alex found it hard to breath a little. Then Dr. Three took the knife and put a big S a crossed his chest.

Dr. Three was done and Alex fell unconscious from the blood loss. Dr. Three smiled and got some guards into the room and he left. The guards unchained Alex. But Alex wasn't out cold yet.

Alex kicked both of the guards and took their guns and shot the guards. A bullet for each of them right into the head. Alex grabbed his gun and walked out of the room killing all the guards but one. It was the man that had help Alex several times. He was holding up a MI6 badge.

"Don't shoot." He said. Alex knew him as Dan and Alex leaned heavily against the wall. Dan walked over to him and Alex lowered his gun. Dan grabbed one of Alex's arms and wrapped it around his neck to help Alex walk.

"Where is k-unit?" Alex asked weakly.

"This way." Dan took Alex to a room and opened the door and there was k-unit. Alex started to walk on his own. They all looked at Alex and Snake resisted going into medic mode.

"Let's go." Alex said and he hand Wolf a gun.

"Wait you hurt." Wolf said but Alex walked out of the room. Soon they started to run with Alex. Alex killed all the guards that were in their way. They kept moving and then they found Dr. Three and Miss Jackson. They stopped and she held out the tablet that controlled the nanobots that were going through Alex's system.

"Sir. SAS just got in the base." Miss Jackson said and she started to tap on the tablet. Alex had his gun in front of him. Dr. Three eyes widen and looked at Alex. He then pointed at him with a shaky finger.

"You brought them here." Dr. Three realized and Alex smiled. "I am going to kill you." Before Dr. Three moved, Alex pulled the trigger and he was dead on the ground. Alex didn't even flinch or nothing. Then Miss Jackson tapped a few things and Alex started to feel the numbness again. Alex looked at her and Alex fell to the ground. Wolf fired the gun Alex gave him and killed Miss Jackson. Wolf knelled down beside Alex.

Alex started to lose too much blood again. Wolf cradled Alex in his arms and Eagle grabbed the tablet. Alex was being surrounded by his unit and the Sargent. Wolf started to see the light leave Alex's eyes.

"Hang in there Alex." Wolf said gently as possible. Eagle was looking at the table which told him Alex's heart rate. It was getting really low.

"I'm sorry I got you into this mess." Alex said and Alex wanted to fall asleep. Alex looked into Wolf's eyes. "I'm sorry Wolf."

Alex's eyes closed and he stopped breathing. Wolf put Alex down on the ground and started doing CPR. It was going really slow for all of them. Wolf kept doing CPR for as long as he could. Snake put a hand on his shoulder. Wolf stopped and looked at Snake.

"No. No. No!" Wolf yelled and Wolf held Alex close to him. They all knew Alex was dead for sure this time. Some SAS soldiers came running down the hall.

"We found k-unit and the MI6 agent." One of the soldiers said into a radio. Snake knelled down beside Wolf.

"We need to go." Snake said and Wolf nodded. Eagle still had the tablet in his hands. Wolf got up slowly holding Alex in his arms. They all walked out of the place. Helicopters were waiting as they all got into one. Wolf still had Alex in his arms. He didn't let any of the medics looks at him. Wolf only had a few cuts.

Wolf didn't want to let Alex's go. Once they got to BB he put Alex on a gurney. There was nothing to save so the medics didn't go near the gurney. Wolf just hung his head and cried. He didn't leave the spot for a while.

The only time he moved was when Snake took his hand and got the cuts all cleaned up.

"He's gone for real." That's all Wolf said and then he started to cry even more. Snake hugged Wolf and he cried into Snakes shoulder. Wolf stopped after a little bit and looked at Snake. "I am going to kill everyone that is apart of Scorpia if it's the last thing I do."

Almost everyone was down when they heard that the best SAS soldier had die saving his unit.

*****

The next day MI6 came and grabbed Alex. Alex's body was in the R&G bank. A morgue for all of their fallen. Ms. Jones was down their looking at Alex's body. Ms. Jones saw that Alex looked at peace. Alex was so pale. Then the door opened and Crawley walked in with a tablet. He gave it to her and her eyes widen.

"Is this what I think it is?" She asked and Crawley nodded.

"Eagle, a SAS soldier gave this to me just a little bit ago. He was with Alex's unit." Crawley said and Ms. Jones was pressing on the screen. Then she showed it to Crawley which his eyes widen.

"We could use this and finally destroy Scorpia once and for all."