Why Didn't I Punch Him

About four hours later Alex woke up. He heard the door open and he jumped up making Wolf wake up. Dr. Three walked in with two guards. Alex's hands went into a fist.

"Dinner will be here soon. Then in an hour, Alex will have to come with us alone." Dr. Three said and then they left the room. Alex punched the wall making the wall break a little bit. Blood dripped to the floor and Wolf got up and grabbed a first aid kit.

When Wolf got back into the main area Alex was in an corner with his legs in his chest. His arms were around his legs and he was staring at the floor. There was also a cart of food. Wolf walked over to Alex and knelled in front of him. Wolf grabbed Alex's bleeding hand and started to bandage it up.

"There doing something to me Wolf. I don't know what it is." Alex said and Wolf looked at him. "I wanted to attack Dr. Three but I felt like I was being held back."

Wolf sat down next to Alex. Wolf sighed and put a arm around Alex.

"You will get through this. As soon as I get to BB I will come looking for you." Wolf got up and kissed Alex on the head. Wolf grabbed some food and took a small plate to Alex. Wolf sat down next to Alex once again. "You should have some food."

Alex took the plate that Wolf made him and ate some of the food. Alex didn't want to have a lot. Then the hour was up and Alex got up. Dr. Three walked in and Alex followed him out the door.

They took Alex to the same room as the day before. Alex went straight to the chair. They didn't need to restrain him.

The man from the day before came in and continued working from where he left off. He filled the scorpion with blue. It took him about two hours and Alex felt sick almost by the time he was done.

The man left and Alex got up and the guards took him back to the room. Wolf was waiting for Alex. When Alex walked through the door Wolf jumped up and hugged Alex. Alex had a new bandage on his neck. Wolf let go of Alex. Wolf saw that Alex was tired and he was breaking.

Wolf kissed Alex gently on the lips. Wolf had a hand on the back of Alex's head trying to deepen the kiss. Wolf didn't feel Alex kissing back. Wolf stopped and looked at Alex again. He didn't see the normal Alex.

Alex felt dead in side. Almost numb, he didn't feel Wolf kissing him or that Wolf grabbed his hand. Wolf was leading him to the bed. Wolf made Alex lay down on his right side. Then Wolf wet around the bed. Wolf laid down on his right side as well and held Alex close to him.

Wolf was a little worried but there was nothing they could do. Soon they fell asleep and Alex felt protected, even though he was on his right side.

*****

Wolf was yanked out of the bed making him wake up. He was yanked to the ground and handcuffs went on his wrists. When they pulled Wolf up to his feet he saw that Alex was still sleeping. Then Wolf knew that something was wrong.

"Alex! Alex!" Wolf yelled but Alex didn't move a muscle. Dr. Three came in front of Wolf.

"He can't hear you. Our nanobots are making sure he stays asleep till later. As for you. Your leaving the place for good. Alex doesn't need you, he needs to not be held back by people like MI6 or you."Dr. Three said and he walked over to Alex and stroked his hair. "He's cute, when he's sleeping. Doesn't look threatening but he is when he's awake. Get him out of here now."

They pushed Wolf out of the room and into a unmarked van. No one knew it but they were only an hour away from BB. The guards knocked Wolf out with a blow to the head. As they got closer to BB the guards put a bag over Wolf's head and used rope to tie his hands instead of handcuffs. There was also a note pined to Wolf's clothing.

The van was at the gate and they threw Wolf out of the van and drove off. Several SAS soldiers ran to Wolf and untied him. They called for his unit which they came and helped their leader back to their cabin. Wolf was starting to wake up when they got to the cabin.

Snake and Fox sat Wolf gently down on his bed. Then Wolf's eyes opened up. Wolf sat up quickly making his head hurt even more.

"Easy Wolf." Snake said and Wolf got up into a sitting position. "What happen? Where's Cub?"

Snake asked and Wolf looked at him sad. Snake knew that look. Wolf had the look when ever something bad happen to Alex. Snake sighed and bandaged up Wolf's head which was bleeding.

"Scorpia took us. Tortured Alex for a little bit and then they started treating us nice. They showed us around their base and even gave us food and water. They branded Cub's hands and a little on his back. They even started to put a tattoo on him." Wolf said once Snake was done with the bandaging of his head. Wolf was getting a headache.

"Do you know where the base is?" Snake asked. Wolf shook his head.

"They knocked me out when they put me in the van. That could easily be a several hour drive." Wolf said and he felt useless. He promised Alex that he would come for him and he would once he knew where he was.

"There was this note on you. We haven't opened it yet." Fox handed the note to Wolf. He opened the note. Wolf read it and his face dropped even farther than it was already.

———————————————————————————

Cliffhanger. Don't you love them. =)