Knight is Here

Alex's POV

I finally woke up from that nightmare a few hours ago. Someone was saying my name. I didn't want that person to know that I was wake so I didn't answer. I was still curled up. Then I heard the voice again. It was a women, a voice I know.

"Alex, wake up. Please." I looked up to see a women in a dress pants and shirt. I looked closer it was Tamara Knight. She smiled as I looked at her. Then I put my head back down. I was stiff.

"Leave me alone." I said with my voice muffled. She started to rub my shoulder.

"Don't be like that Alex. They called me yesterday, early in the morning. Telling me that you never died and you were safe." I chuckled a little. "When I got here which was a few minutes ago, they told me that you have been sepal for a whole entire day." I thought that part was interesting.

"Why can't no one leave me alone?" I asked and she grabbed one of my hands and rubbed it. I took it away a second later.

"We all care about you Alex. If you don't know about, that's your own fault." Tamara said a little mad. I looked up at her.

"Did you ever have someone you love ripped from your life? I have had that done twice." I said with tears swelling up in my eyes.

"I do know how that feels. I felt that when I heard you were dead." She got closer to me and our lips touched. Both our eyes closed. Then I saw Yassen. I stopped kissing her and curled back up.

"I can't. I can't." I said with more tears come out of my eyes. Then I felt her put her arms around me.

"Can you at least come with me and get some food?" She asked and I uncurled from my ball. I nodded and she helped me get up. She took me to the door and let go of me to open the door. Light shined in and we walked over to the mess hall. I figured it was 9 so no one was in the mess hall.

As we walked in there was food sitting on the table. We both sat down at the table. I took a few bits and drank some water. I wasn't really hungry so I stopped eating.

My mind lingered to Yassen. I was wondering where he was or if they were treating him well? I kind of zoned out and then I felt a someone touch my shoulder. I nearly jumped out of the chair.

It was Tamara and she looked concerned. I stood up and walked out of the mess hall and saw that there was guards waiting outside the door. They pointed their guns at me.

"Freeze kid." One of the guards said. I walked past them and walked back to the room I was in before. They didn't shot at me. I was thankful for that. I walked into the room and slammed the door shut.

I stopped in the middle of the room and looked at the ground. I was a mental wreck. I didn't know what to do. Then I started to get a headache and felt light headed. I looked at my right side to see blood seeping out of my side. I thought they must have hit me but it was to slow me down.

My head started to hurt more. Then I saw my vision darken. I fell to my knees. Then I fell to my side and on to my back. I looked towards the door. No one would come, just like when I was tortured. My eyes slowly closed as I heard the door being kicked down. I fell into sweet darkness, where I hoped to see Yassen.

Third POV

Wolf kicked down the door with Snake and Tamara behind him. They heard the gun shot from their cabin and they knew it was Alex. Tamara scolded the guard before running to get Snake and Wolf. Alex slammed the door so hard that it was really hard to open. That's when Wolf kicked it down. Snake ran to Alex and started to put pressure on his side. Snake packed it as much as he could and then Wolf picked Alex up.

All three of them ran to the infirmary. Snake stitched up his side. Wolf had a frown on his face. Wolf wasn't really happy at that moment. He was a little mad that the guard that shot Alex and then he was also mad at Alex.

After about a few hours, Alex started to wake up. Alex looked around the room and Tamara got up and walked over to him.

"Hey sleeping beauty." Tamara said quietly. Alex began to curl up in his ball again. He didn't want to talk or nothing. That was before Ms. Jones walked in. Alex quickly got up and walked over to her.

"Don't say it. I'm not going on any missions for you." Alex felt like he was going to punch her. Then she held out her phone. It was video of Yassen in a cell. Alex began to become sad and he felt like his legs were going to give out.

"You have a mission. I expect to see you outside in the car in 10 minutes. That's if you want to see him." She walked out of the room and Alex fell to his knees. Tamara went to his side.

"Who was that?" Tamara asked.

"Someone I love." Alex said quietly. He slowly got up and went into the bathroom and changed into different clothing. Alex noticed that he had his dog tags on. He kept them on, just in case. Within a few minutes Alex walked outside and went into the black car that was waiting for him. They took off before anyone could say anything.