Prologue

❄🌷☀🍁

❄🌷☀🍁

.・゜゜・

"You came into my life,
just like another season."

Candium and Rival & Neoni- Seasons

"I'd go back to December, turn around, and make it alright."

Taylor Swift- Back to
December

"You said it again, my heart's in motion. Every word feels like a shooting star."

"I'm at the edge of my emotion watching the shadows burning in the dark."

"And I'm in love and
I'm terrified."

"For the first time and the last time in my only life."

Katharine Mcphee ft. Zachary Levi- Terrified

"I'm sorry, don't leave me
I want you here with me,
I know that your love is gone..."

"I can't breathe, I'm so weak
I know this isn't easy, don't tell me that your love is gone, that your love is gone..."

Dylan Mathew and
SLANDER

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

❄️🌷☀🍁

Winter comes for all of us, we are falling and falling out of love just like the snow does.

Blooming can be presented just like when love starts blooming and becomes a beautiful flower that everyone can look at in the spring.

In the summer it can only become stronger because of the sun shining over it, though, in the autumn when the leaves of all these beautiful colors fall to the ground, rain starts pouring, everything gets gloomier, those flowers that nature had taken care of are long forgotten, maybe that's how love and feelings work as well.

It was freezing outside and it was enough proof that Ni-ki's hands were shaking out of the cold and he couldn't feel his fingers, on top of that his lips were slightly trembling as he had forgotten to take his scarf with him, leaving him with a black coat that made him look like some kind of a detective though in reality he only waited for his father to drive him home and he had waited for fifteen minutes while in fact, it felt like an eternity.

"Hey, you okay?" Ni-ki turned to the left to glance at a student he did not even know existed until now, but he still nodded in response while turning to the other side to see if he could catch a glimpse of a dark blue car, when he noticed that there was one, but was not driving in his direction, he glanced down and sighed as the white fog came out of his mouth.

Great, if my dad does not come any minute I'll turn into a snowman...

"You sure?" The student asked while Ni-ki didn't even have the energy to turn his head in his direction. "Y-yeah..." He replied as he put his hands into the pockets of his coat, feeling stupid that he didn't remember to do that before. "I see..." The boy shrugged as he handed him the scarf that was dark blue straight to his face, making Ni-ki flinch in response as he didn't expect it and the latter almost punched him in the face just by doing that.

"Uh, thanks..." He said as he grabbed the scarf and placed it around his neck. "You won't be cold?" Ni-ki asked as he glanced at the raven head. "Nah, my driver will pick me up by any minute." He shrugged while Ni-ki nodded in response.

"At least some of us have good luck," Ni-ki muttered to himself as he glanced down, making the student raise his eyebrow at him. "I am just speaking my thoughts out loud, no need to worry about it." Ni-ki dryly chuckled as he noticed the black car with tinted glass stop next to him making him slightly confused.

"That's my ride and you don't need to return that scarf, keep it." The raven head smiled at him as he rushed to the other side of the car, opened the door, and entered the car while shutting the door as well.

Woah...

Ni-ki gasped as he noticed a dark blue car which was indeed his father's car storming which led to almost crashing into another car, but thankfully Ni-ki was there to stop him.

❄️

"Where have you be-" Ni-ki was automatically interrupted by his father. "Do not try to be disrespectful, be thankful that I am even driving you home." His father said already mad while Ni-ki sighed in response to that.

In short, that was his life, having a mother that was an alcoholic didn't help either. They barely had enough for a car, but it was fine after all his father did have a stable job, but if he starts drinking like Ni-ki's mother and gets lost in it, Ni-ki will have to do it all by himself, but he always has done it all by himself.

At the age of fifteen, he was already working in a small coffee shop, it wasn't that famous, but he still did get paid for it.

On the other side, he did have a few friends that lived further away from him, but they still did get to hang out once a week, their names were Sunoo and Jay, they were complete opposites, but they did get along pretty well.

Pretty much that was Ni-ki's life and a bit of drama would only make his life far more
interesting right?