Chapter 9

🌷

"Who would even think that Heeseung hyung is a good singer?" Jungwon commented while Sunoo chuckled in response. "He can rap as well," Sunoo said while Ni-ki was just listening to their conversation, he felt tired.

"Oh, hey we should sing "Soju Hanjan"!!!" Sunghoon said out loud and Ni-ki was surprised to hear coming from Sunghoon's mouth, just a bit.

That is one of my favorite songs...

Ni-ki smiled at him.

"Can I sing with you, hyung?" Ni-ki asked. "Yeah, I don't mind," Sunghoon replied with a smile on his face. "But, I do,"  Heeseung said teasingly which did make Jake laugh. "Aww, come on I know that song!!!" Ni-ki complained. "How can you even know that song in the first place?" Jay questioned. "Sunghoon hyung recommended it to me and I liked it so-" That was when he heard Jungwon and Jake laugh in sync while Heeseung repeated what Ni-ki had said and everybody except for Sunghoon and Ni-ki laughed out loud.

"Aww, come on hyung that's not even funny..." Ni-ki whined while Sunghoon chuckled in response. "Don't mind them, Riki they like to tease people," Sunghoon said while Ni-ki smiled at him. "At least we're on the same page hyung." He shrugged. "Yup." Sunghoon smiled at him, but soon after that, he glanced away.

"I'll give it to you Ni-ki-ah, don't take my teasings to heart.." Heeseung said. "It's fine hyung..." Ni-ki said. "Well, here you go," Heeseung said as he waited for Ni-ki to walk up to him, to pass the microphone to him soon after that Ni-ki did exactly that, though standing next to Sunghoon did make him feel slightly nervous, but it was fun to sing after all.

"Because I am someone you love?" Sunghoon sang and Ni-ki could not admit it, but he was so mesmerized by his voice, he sounded like an angel. "I pushed away your precious heart, the selfish me from that time." Ni-ki sang while his friends were looking at him. "Wow, that's so cool, we can all sing well!!!" Sunoo said proudly and Jay immediately agreed with him. "Yeah, we could be some kind of a band or something," Jay added while Sunoo could only smile at him.

"Okay..." Heeseung said and soon after that, he cleared his throat. "Shall we now go home...?" He added. "What?" Jake let out. "We didn't even get to the fun part..." He pouted while Jungwon sighed in response. "Yeah, hyung we wanted to watch Spiderman since Ni-ki recommended us that one..." He shrugged while Heeseung nodded in response. "Fine, but you didn't bring your stuff for a sleepover-"

"Hyung, I am pretty sure that you have some clothes that you can borrow for us to wear tonight," Sunoo suggested while Heeseung glanced at him for a second before glancing away. "Yeah, Sunoo's right, after all, we don't have chicken pox or something," Jake said. "Okay..." Heeseung said. "About the space, some of us can sleep on the couch while others can in sleeping bags, and one of us can sleep on your bed, hyung," Jay suggested.

"Who would that be though?" Sunghoon asked. " Honestly, I have no idea..." Jungwon shrugged. "Maybe, it can be Sunghoon and Ni-ki!?" Sunoo said somewhat enthusiastically while the mentioned two widened their eyes in response to that.

"Are you insane, hyung!?" Ni-ki said out loud and that did surprise him.

That wasn't supposed-

"Well, then Heeseung hyung and Sunoo can sleep together," Jungwon suggested, but Heeseung was quick to answer. "Nope, he and Jay can sleep at mine and I'll be sleeping somewhere else..." Heeseung suggested and soon after that he shrugged and that did surprise Jungwon and Jake for some odd reason.

"Oh, they're dating?" Jake asked curiously. "No, we are not." Jay glanced down. "Yeah, besties for life." Sunoo smiled. "What about me?" Ni-ki complained. "You are included too, I thought that you knew that already." Jay chuckled while Ni-ki crossed his arms at them. "Great, now he's sulking." Sunghoon laughed out loud and he was indeed right. "I have every right to, though," Ni-ki replied, and soon after that, he pouted. "Yup, you do," Sunghoon said, teasing him. "Not you too, hyung!?" Ni-ki huffed while Sunghoon laughed at him out loud. "That's just rude..." He said as he glanced down.

"Sorry, Riki, I didn't mean it in a mean way..." Sunghoon said in a somewhat funny voice, trying to make him laugh and he did succeed in that. Just hearing Ni-ki's laughter was enough to make Sunghoon's day better, after all, maybe it was the same with Ni-ki.

"Okay, okay I forgive you hyung," Ni-ki said with a smile on his face. "These two are dating then!?" Jake said as he earned a glare coming from Sunghoon. "What's up with you and dating, hyung?" Jungwon questioned while Jake stayed silent on that, he probably didn't have an answer to that question as well. "He's probably curious, I have no clue," Heeseung said as he glanced at Jungwon who in response nodded at him.

"Well, shall we finally watch Spiderman or what?" Jay asked. "We shall." Jake smiled at him, but soon after that, he glanced away. "Then we should go, go, go, go, go-" Jake added while others laughed at him out loud.

"That was cringe hyung," Ni-ki said out loud. "Jake is always like that after all," Sunghoon said while others except for Jake laughed at him. "That's really funny Hoon." He rolled his eyes at him, while Sunghoon chuckled at him. "Sorry."

"Bruh, that's a pretty different "sorry" if we would go compare it to Ni-ki's." Jungwon declared. "It's not that deep, Won, let's just watch the movie..." Sunghoon shrugged, while Ni-ki for some weird reason wanted it to be true, he just didn't know why.

"I like Spiderman too," Sunghoon said as he glanced at Ni-ki. "That's awesome." Ni-ki smiled at him and moments after that the seven of them were watching the movie.