Chapter 25

🌬️

"This so weird after all these years that we are comfortably sitting on the couch," Ni-ki commented while Sunghoon agreed with him. "True, but at least now we got it right," Sunghoon said, but Ni-ki corrected Sunghoon's statement. "Maybe, we did get it right."

"You're right," Sunghoon muttered. "I like your hair by the way," Sunghoon added as a smile appeared on his face as Ni-ki's cheeks flushed at the sudden compliment. 

"Uh, did you know that Hee hyung might leave Korea?" Ni-ki asked as he tried his best to change the topic since for some odd reason he wanted to kiss Sunghoon and smack him on the head.

.・゜゜・

"Sometimes I can't stand you while there are times I could just kiss you and not let you go..."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

"No, why?" Sunghoon asked and Ni-ki could see how surprised Sunghoon was by that.

It's selfish of me to use
Hee hyung as a change of topic...

Ni-ki sighed. "It's because he likes someone and it's tearing him apart that he can't have that person, that's all that I can say to you, hyung..." Ni-ki said as he leaned his head on Sunghoon's shoulder making his heart flutter at that. "That sucks though..." Sunghoon replied. "Yeah, I feel so bad for him because that person at least to me feels something for him-"

"Is that person supposed to be Sunoo?" Sunghoon asked as he raised an eyebrow at him and that did make Ni-ki widen his eyes at him. "Well, I am correct, right?" Sunghoon asked as he grinned at him while Ni-ki smiled back at him.

He is...just-

"There is no point in hiding it from you, it is true," Ni-ki said. "Can we do something about it?" Sunghoon asked while Ni-ki glanced down. "I am not sure if we can, I don't know if we can do something about it though..." Ni-ki sighed. "Jay hyung is your cousin, after all, I don't want him-" Sunghoon interrupted him. "I know, but he'd only get more hurt knowing that-"

"Yeah, you are right..." Ni-ki glanced down. Ni-ki muttered to himself. "Anyway, shall we plan a date, or is it too early to plan one?" Sunghoon asked. "You can plan as many as you want, but let's take it slow..." Ni-ki replied as he glanced at him with a smile on his face and Sunghoon chuckled at him. "Whenever you're ready, I can wait Riki-ah," Sunghoon assured. "Thank you, hyung."

🌬️

"What are you-" Heeseung stopped talking as he gasped while he hold on to the doorknob. "Oh, you two are okay now?" Heeseung questioned as he smiled at them. "That's great to see, come in," Heeseung added while Sunghoon and Ni-ki glanced at each other with their cheeks already flushed.

"We are not together!?" Ni-ki proclaimed. "I didn't say anything about that, but okay..." Heeseung shrugged and soon after that he chuckled at him. "Yeah, Riki's right, we ain't together or anything..." Sunghoon muttered to himself as he walked into Heeseung's apartment, while Ni-ki followed. "You two are cute," Heeseung commented while Ni-ki widened his eyes at him. "What are you on about, hyung?" Ni-ki questioned while Heeseung sighed in response as he closed the door.

🤍

"So, why are you two visiting me all of a sudden?" Heeseung asked as he glanced in Sunghoon's direction first, but then at Ni-ki, expecting some kind of an answer. "Uh, well you know hyung-" Ni-ki was way too nervous to speak, that was probably why Sunghoon was interrupting him. "Well, hyung- we want to help you with your crush since I heard from Riki that you might leave because of that and I know damn well how that feels," Sunghoon said while Heeseung nodded at him.

"Well, Ki you are buying me lunch since you have told somebody about it, do you know who it is?" Heeseung glanced at him in response to that Sunghoon nodded while Ni-ki swallowed a lump of saliva out of fear and nervousness that he felt. "Great, Riki-ah you owe me that PlayStation five that you promised to me," Heeseung said while Ni-ki widened his eyes at him.

What-

"I'm just kidding, but you do owe me lunch, I don't mind if Sunghoon-ah comes." Heeseung smiled at them making Sunghoon clear his throat in response. "Hyung, I hope that you truly do like Sunoo because if you do not it might hurt Jay a lot..." Sunghoon said and soon after that he sighed, but he did feel slightly better as Ni-ki placed his hand on his shoulder. "It will be okay, they'll be hurting no matter how hard we tried to avoid it. " Ni-ki fondly smiled at him while Sunghoon glanced back at him. "Pain is not lifelong," Ni-ki said while Sunghoon nodded at him.

Maybe, he's right...

"So, how are you two planning to do whatever you'd like to do about my situation?" Heeseung asked while Sunghoon shrugged at that in response and Ni-ki remained silent on that.

"Thank God, that you didn't plan anything, after all, I don't want to ruin someone's happiness for my own." Heeseung let out, while Ni-ki glanced at him with his eyes wide. "Hyung-"

"Let him be Riki-ah if he thinks that that's right for him, then it is, he'll never know if he doesn't do anything about it." Sunghoon glanced at him and soon after that at Heeseung who nodded at him. "I'll be moving next week," Heeseung said. "I just need to talk with a headmaster and that's it." Heeseung sighed.

"But, hyung looks so unhappy doing it!!!" Ni-ki let out as he felt his eyes getting teary. "Some people will never be happy about something in life, but they'll have to accept things the way they are," Sunghoon said as he glanced down. "Yeah, life is not all about happiness, sometimes you're at the edge of your emotions and sometimes you are so happy that you'd hug every single person you see," Heeseung added and soon after that, he sighed. "I think you know it all too well, Ki."

"You're right, hyung at some point in life, we all tend to know how that feels, no matter the age, gender, race, where you're from, or what kind of a status you have..." Ni-ki glanced down, while Heeseung smiled at him as he glanced at Sunghoon who stroked Ni-ki's hair the whole time as he was speaking.

.・゜゜・

"What's the point of living?

"What's the point of breathing, when you know that one day you won't be able to do it and you'll just disappear...?"

*+:。.。 。.。:+*