Chapter 11

🌷

And just like that May was already around the corner, Sunghoon and Ni-ki did get closer, but because of Sunghoon's obligations they didn't get to hang out that much but, he still made time for his friends so it was okay, at least that was how Sunghoon thought.

He just hoped that his friends wouldn't suspect that he was the one doing the paperwork for his father whenever he asked for him to do that.

He sighed as he waited for Jake and Jungwon at the café. It was surprising to him that he was the first to come, maybe his friends were occupied with something, and that was when he heard Jake's voice in the distance.

"Won-ah, don't worry he'll probably be here," Jake assured. "I know, but lately he's been acting weird..." Jungwon replied and soon after that, he widened his eyes out of surprise. "Hoon hyung...?" Jungwon let out while Jake glanced in the direction Jungwon did, but he only smiled at him. "Sunghoon-ah, you're here," Jake said with a smile on his face while Sunghoon smiled at them. "Well, I surely am." He chuckled and soon after that, his friends sat as well.

They had an amazing time together and Sunghoon did feel slightly happy after finally finishing up that paperwork, his hard work didn't go to waste after all.

🌷

On the other hand, Ni-ki missed how they used to hang out and he missed Sunghoon. Maybe, because he would be on his mind sometimes. Just sometimes, especially when his father would fight with him over him getting a B on a test, sometimes Ni-ki wondered if his father truly did care about him or not, though he already knew that he didn't, maybe he never will.

.・゜゜・

"I don't wanna lose you,
hope it never ends."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

Ni-ki sighed on his bed and soon after that he got a text message from Sunghoon and that did surprise him.

🌷

Hoon hyung 🪐

Hey, Ni-ki :D

How are you doing???

Good, what about you hyung heh...

That's good, I am fine for now 😅

Wdym?

Nothing :)

So, what are you doing?

Laying on my bed...

Are you perhaps bored?

Kinda...

We can hang out
if you'd like :D

Woah :O

That'd be awesome 👍

Really?

Yup, after all, I missed
you heh...

I didn't think that you'd
miss me...

WHAT!?

WHY???

I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW-