Chapter 16

☀️

"Riki-ah do you want to eat something?" His mother asked while Ni-ki stood there, not moving an inch, he didn't know what to do or say because he didn't expect his mother to ask him that, ever since he turned twelve he was cooking for himself, he expected his mother to be drawn to alcohol again, but she wasn't she was sober, she didn't even smell of alcohol and Ni-ki did find that unusual.

What is going ...on...?

"I'm not hungry yet, thanks, mom...." He shrugged while his mother nodded at him. "Okay, just tell me when you'll be hungry." She said and just like that she walked up to the oven, she was cooking soup and maybe chicken and rice, at least that was Ni-ki's guess. That was when he heard the door open, revealing his father with a smile on his face which did surprise him, not only that his father was smiling, but that he came back home on time.

I still do not understand,
I must be dreaming...

Ni-ki thought as he glanced down and decided to walk upstairs, to his bedroom, he needed time to process all of it, it wasn't even that he was unhappy with it, but it was weird. And just like that Ni-ki's father called out his name. "Riki-ah!?" Ni-ki immediately turned his head to glance at him, but he didn't reply, he was afraid to. "Can we talk...after lunch please...?" His father asked while Ni-ki glanced down for a second to think about it.

Should I?

Silence.

"Okay...father," Ni-ki replied while his father smiled at him. "Thank you." Ni-ki didn't know how to respond, so he out of nervousness turned around and walked upstairs as he intended to do.

Dumb stars ⭐

Hey...

Sun☀️☀️:
Ohhhhh, RIKI IS TEXTING
FIRST HAHAHHAHA

Hee:
Are you on some drugs or something...?

Sun☀️☀️:
Shut up, Hee hyung you are always rude to me anyway...

Jay the uncle 💀:
What's up?

Hee:
I think that something is bothering Riki and you two are too dumb to notice it, but he is the closest to you two 🙄

...

It kind of it is true lol

Hee:
Ofc that it is :)

Sun☀️☀️:
Nah, you're just rude 🙄

Jay the uncle 💀:
True kind of lol...

These days
you are weird...

That's true, but still, I
wanted to talk about my situation...

Could you please
listen to me...?

Jay the uncle 💀:
Do you mean...read your rants?

Sure :D

💀

Hee:
Yah, kid I defended you 😠