Chapter 4

❄️

"This is from now on going to be your bedroom." Sunghoon's mother spoke while Ni-ki nodded in response. "Thank you for that, Mrs-"

"Just call me Sofie." She smiled at him while Ni-ki glanced at her confused. "I come from America, but Sunghoon sucks at English for now." She chuckled while Ni-ki smiled at her back, not knowing how to respond.

"Well, I'll leave you to it." She said as she glanced at him. "If you do not have something just call Sunghoon-ah since I'll be busy at the library." She smiled at him for the last time and she just left him standing in the middle of his bedroom, slightly confused.

Is Sunghoon even my hyung?

Maybe he's-

"Hey." He heard Sunghoon say from behind.

Speak of the devil...

"I don't know if my mum told you this, but if you need something just call me, but on the weekends I'll be at my dad's house..." Sunghoon said and soon after that, he shrugged while Ni-ki glanced at him surprised.

Okay, okay I changed my mind.

He is a definition of an angel.

"Thanks, hyung-" Sunghoon interrupted him. "I am older than you for I think a year?" Sunghoon scrunched his nose as he thought about it, well Ni-ki did not know that he met him two days ago while waiting for his so-called father and then he had shortly introduced himself to him at Heeseung's house, how the heck can he even know that?

"Jay and I are the same age and I think that you and Sunoo are going to the same class right?" Ni-ki shook his head in response. "Uh, he is older than me for a year so-"

"Sorry for that, Sunoo looked younger to me, and well-" Ni-ki chuckled in response to that which did stop Sunghoon from talking, making him slightly confused. "No need for that, hyung," Ni-ki said. "After all, I'll probably be there for a week until this whole situation calms down..."

If it even will, that is...

He sighed as he glanced down for a second.

"I'll be going now, dinner will be at seven since I'll be meeting with my friends Jungwon and Jake," Sunghoon informed. "You can come as well," Sunghoon suggested though Ni-ki shook his head in response. "I'll be fine, no worries." He smiled at him and Sunghoon only nodded in response before he left.

I feel like they are only
feeling bad for me...

️❄️

"I did not know that you let a stranger in your mum's house," Jungwon said and soon after that, he sipped on his tea, while Sunghoon sighed in response.

"What was I gonna do?" Sunghoon asked. "Won-ah, Sunghoon is a person who would even let a devil in, if it would cry in front of him," Jake said and soon after that, he rolled his eyes while Sunghoon frowned at him.

"I would not be that foolish to do that..." He said as he glanced at his iced americano, deciding whether he should drink it or not. "Yeah, yeah and you have a reputation of an ice prince who can crush you with a sharp tongue." Jungwon laughed.