Chapter 26

☁️

☁️

Just like that Heeseung was walking with his suitcase in his right hand, right behind him where Sunghoon and Ni-ki followed him like some kind of bodyguard.

This is so sad...

Ni-ki sighed, but soon after that, he felt Sunghoon hold his hand and he felt a bit better as he smiled at him.

"Well, that's where will be leaving you, hyung," Sunghoon said while Heeseung smiled at him. "Thank you for supporting me on this," Heeseung said. "We always will, hyung," Ni-ki replied. "Well, see ya in a year or so." Heeseung chuckled while Ni-ki frowned at him. "You better call or I'll tell Sunoo hyung everything." He could hear Heeseung laugh in response. "You won't because you'd owe another lunch, but then I'll call Won and Jake too." Heeseung sheepishly smiled at him while Sunghoon chuckled at them.

"Hyung, you should be on my side," Ni-ki complained while Sunghoon ruffled his hair in response. "I am." Sunghoon smiled at him while Ni-ki smiled back at him and before they could say their last goodbye Heeseung was gone, probably lost somewhere in the crowd.

That was when Ni-ki could hear someone calling his name, but he wasn't sure who it was until he noticed Sunoo with noticeable pink hair in the crowd.

What is Sunoo hyung doing here, Jay hyung was the only one who-

Ni-ki widened his eyes in response as he came to a realization. "Jay hyung told him that Hee hyung is leaving..." Ni-ki said as he glanced at Sunghoon who gasped in response. "What the duck." Sunghoon blurted out.

"Where is Hee hyung!?" Sunoo let out, Ni-ki glanced down while Sunghoon shrugged before he replied. "He already left, Sunoo-ya, I have no idea if his flight was called out yet or not though..." Sunghoon let out while Ni-ki glanced at Sunoo and had tears forming in his eyes.

Oh, no...

"Why didn't you tell me that he is leaving for God's sake!?" Sunoo said as the tears rolled down his cheeks. "He is my friend that I care about a lot-" Sunoo was interrupted by Sunghoon. "Are you sure that you think of him as a friend?" Sunghoon crossed his arms as he glanced at Sunoo who remained silent. "People, always realize some things when you're already too late..." Sunghoon let out while Sunoo wiped his tears away.

.・゜゜・

"And if I'm dead to you, why are you at the wake?"

"Cursing my name, wishing I stayed, look at how my tears ricochet..."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

"HEESEUNG HYUNG!?" Sunoo shouted as he started running toward the crowd, pushing them away, which did make other people complain about it, but Sunoo didn't bother.

"Sunoo-" Sunghoon stopped Ni-ki from calling out his name. "Riki-ah, let him be, he'll never know if he doesn't try," Serangoon said while Ni-ki felt his eyes getting teary as he glanced at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon sighed at him as he caught a glimpse of Ni-ki trying his best to not cry. "Come here, Ni-ki..." Sunghoon spread his arms at him and Ni-ki hugged him tightly, of course, Sunghoon did hug him back. "Thank you, hyung." Ni-ki let out. "Always," Sunghoon replied as a smile appeared on his face, but at the same time, he felt hurt because Ni-ki was hurt and his friends were as well.

"I just don't want Sunoo hyung to go through the same thing as me..." Ni-ki uttered. "I know, there still might be hope," Sunghoon assured.

Even though, I am not sure
if there is any hope left...

Sunghoon bit his lip as he hoped to wipe away those pessimistic thoughts from his mind at any cost.

That was when he noticed Sunoo holding someone's hand and it was Heeseung.

"Riki, Heeseung, and Sunoo are coming our way!?" Sunghoon let out while Ni-ki glanced at him. "Really!?" A smile appeared on Ni-ki's face and of course that Sunghoon nodded at him with a smile on his face.

I wish that we could be
together like this sooner...

Sunghoon thought to himself as he let go of Ni-ki who in response kissed his cheek that did make Sunghoon gasp out of surprise, but he still smiled at him in response, before Ni-ki turned around to glance at Sunoo and Heeseung.

I love him...

Sunghoon thought to himself and soon after that, he could hear Heeseung speak. "I didn't know that a certain someone was that desperate for me to not leave." He chuckled while Sunoo playfully punched his shoulder. "What was that for?" Heeseung whined while Ni-ki chuckled at them. "Thank God, that you two finally sorted it out." Ni-ki let out. "Same here," Sunghoon said with a smile on his face as he walked closer to Ni-ki.

"Oh, I didn't notice that you two were together, congratulations, but I'll keep an eye on you," Sunoo said as he glared at Sunghoon who cleared his throat in response to that. "You don't need to worry about that," Sunghoon said while Sunoo rolled his eyes at him. "Sunoo-ya calm down." Heeseung let out, while Sunoo nodded at him.

"So, are you a thing now, or?" Sunghoon questioned. "Uh, well-" Heeseung was interrupted by Sunoo. "We have enough time to figure it out, I feel bad for Jay hyung though..." Sunoo glanced down. "Same, Jay is truly a nice person," Heeseung added. "Agreed." Sunghoon let out while Ni-ki agreed with them.

I figured that he was the one
to tell Sunoo about it, after all...

"Everyone knew about it except for me..." Sunoo muttered while Heeseung sighed in response. "We couldn't keep it from Jay hyung..." Ni-ki let out. "He needed to know how I felt about you, it would be unjustifiable if I didn't tell him," Heeseung said. "He was hurt by it, but how Jay is he felt for me that I kept it for all these years..." Heeseung glanced down while Sunoo tapped his shoulder to get his attention. "It's okay hyung, that happens, I hope that he'll find a better person than me and who'll love him just like I have loved him." Sunoo fondly smiled at him as he hugged him, though Heeseung couldn't do the same since he was still holding his suitcase.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

"Someone will love you, 
someone will love you,
but, that someone isn't me..."

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥